Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: little_star Manchester  (Read 1593 times)

18 review(s) for little_star (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

External Link/Members Only
£120
1 hour incall at her place.
Lots of positive feedback here and I'm a sucker for a tight young thing:-)

Booked 3 weeks in advance - she'd been away:-)
Easy to find and park apartment.
Very effective coms throughout.

Perfectly described on her reviews and on her AW profile.
She has a lovely, petite, toned sweet physique - very yummy indeed.

She let me in through the front entrance - straight into the room with a comfy bed and clean linen.
I was showered already, but I asked to use the loo to 'make sure all was clean'.

Star is a sensitive kisser and we hugged and kissed for a while standing up before both stripping off. She wore a skimpy top and short denim skirt - she looked VERY young. Underneath she had a nice black bra and a pair of lovely open crotch knickers - but as I like an unencumbered pussy - they were cast aside.
I went down on her and devoured her very sweet pussy. She definitely enjoyed this.
She returned the favour, positioning herself for maximum viewing pleasure. Star has a nice oral technique, soft, slow and deep. Spitting and hand work too.
More oral me on her with her sat firmly on my face. We fitted together beautifully.
Onto sex in Mish, cowgirl and doggie to finish.

The highlight here was the nicest pussy to suck and the sight of my cock burying deep into her pussy whilst in doggie.
Wow.
She says 23, but could pass for a few years younger.
A gentle GFE that I needed.
Recommended by Fab.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for sharing Fabaceous and glad you had a good one. She's moved a few pegs up my Manchester hl.  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

A gentle gfe is spot on, although she certainly knows which buttons to press.

tcm

Offline Garytheman

Was she in a flat or a house. Thanks

Offline Fabaceous

Ground floor flat in a block with maybe 10 or more flats in total over 3 floors.
Fab

Offline cueball

My nose is starting to twitch here