Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little_star Manchester  (Read 1206 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ArchBacon

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £130 for the hour (although it’s since gone up to £140)

I saw star in March this year, 1 hour GFE.

Initial contact via AW, seems to be someone else responding as replies came without her having logged in, but she’s part of a group so not really sure how all that works. After getting the number all comms then were by text, prompt and to the point. No issues.

She works from a smallish, modern house in Hulme, decent enough area and had no concerns parking up nearby, felt safe.

She opened the door dressed casually, loose top and short skirt with bare legs/feet, was quite a nice view following her upstairs. She’s quiet and well spoken, friendly though, not awkward at all. Shower offered but not needed, used the bathroom to freshen up, all very tidy and well equipped if you did need a shower first.

Then went into the bedroom, the room was neat and tidy, very clean, the place seemed well looked after. She asked what I want, opted for usual GFE (kissing/oral/sex) and all delivered with enthusiasm and passion. Kissing was FK with just enough tongue for my liking, oral was not toothy in the slightest, plenty of saliva and variation so I wasn’t disappointed with that. Tried out 69 and she was perfectly clean and fresh, and in this position I got a real sense of how toned she is, not an ounce of fat on her, really athletic. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was a gymnast or acrobat, that sort of figure. Pics/videos on AW give a sense of how she looks but not how she feels, she’s really firm everywhere, if you’re after soft and cuddly look elsewhere. Facially she’s cute in the girl next door way, no complaints there. Sex in a few positions, CG, RCG, squats, doggy, all really enthusiastic and bags of energy with kissing throughout, and she is really tight so it’s a battle to not blow too early!

After finishing a little cuddle/chat to wind down, shower offered again but just had a wash and made my way downstairs, quick kiss at the door before I’m on my way.

Overall, very enjoyable session with a supremely fit girl who knows what to do with her body. Would I go back? I would but probably only for 30 minutes next time.