Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Torquay  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Mgs4

Really slim pickings these days in the area.  Seems to be flooded with Romanian and Brazilian girls.  I know there has been issues with trust and scams and not getting what you pay for with them so I tend to stick to girls with ratings and are British.

Is this still the case with Romanians, was always advised to stay well away but with the way adult work looks and the prices they are charging now I’m getting more reluctant to book.

Some of the old girls on the scene are still advertising they are in early 30’s but when you meet them they are more like late 40’s and looking tired

Can any body recommend any girls

These are ones I would like to exclude

Bebelle (too scatty when I met her and it was all so rushed and didn’t like having to book through her husband)
Crystal English rose (good in her day but when I met her she has really aged and looks like a spice head)
Alexis/ Alex the fox ( doesn’t do owo)
Laima ( hard work and not very often available)

I have tried to book that playful Paris but I don’t trust her. Any question I asked her she just replied with her postcode and never answered a question

Offline meatywsg

Bebelle (too scatty when I met her and it was all so rushed and didn’t like having to book through her husband)
Bebebelle ?
Surely some confusion here, she hasn't been married for many years and deals directly with bookings, also not scatty at all?

Offline FridgeHobbit

I've never had any trouble with an actual Brazilian. Trouble is a lot of the "Brazilian" profiles are actually a Romanian girl using a fake profile, then it's just someone completely different when you arrive. I haven't seen anyone decent come up in Torquay for a long time. Last one I saw was MilfHoneyBee back when she was there, she was a filthy one. The rest just look crap or fake.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
These are ones I would like to exclude

Crystal English rose (good in her day but when I met her she has really aged and looks like a spice head)
Alexis/ Alex the fox ( doesn’t do owo)
Laima ( hard work and not very often available)
Any reason you didn't review the ones you mention above?

Offline Bebebelle

• Service Provider
Bebebelle ?
Surely some confusion here, she hasn't been married for many years and deals directly with bookings, also not scatty at all?

Thank you.
I don’t believe I’ve ever met the OP as I gave him my number on AW back in September last year and heard nothing back until last week where he mentioned in the text that we had never met before whilst enquiring about a possible booking.  I just wanted to clarify that I’ve been single for the last 4 years so certainly don’t have a husband dealing with my bookings. All done by myself only. I don’t believe I give a rushed service and hopefully not too scatty  :wackogirl:

Offline JimmySW

I haven't seen anyone decent come up in Torquay for a long time. Last one I saw was MilfHoneyBee back when she was there, she was a filthy one. The rest just look crap or fake.

She's still filthy and in Plymouth!

Offline houseboot

Thank you.
I don’t believe I’ve ever met the OP as I gave him my number on AW back in September last year and heard nothing back until last week where he mentioned in the text that we had never met before whilst enquiring about a possible booking.  I just wanted to clarify that I’ve been single for the last 4 years so certainly don’t have a husband dealing with my bookings. All done by myself only. I don’t believe I give a rushed service and hopefully not too scatty  :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Crackpot11

I saw Jade Wilson a couple of months ago. She has moved away but still visits from time to time and does bookings. Exceptional service. Orchid who was quality has sadly moved away as well. Of those left KinkyLouise1 looks worth a visit but only takes bookings via WhatsApp and no one seems to have seen her here. LibbyEllaMassage looks good if happy with just a hj. There are a few tourers around but yes not much home grown talent.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 06:42:22 am by Crackpot11 »