Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth Punting  (Read 13576 times)

Offline Sharky

Offline IntriguingNickname

I had a quick look through some of those links and it seems that Twilight Lip is using a few pics that aren't actually herself.  Well, unless she happens to be a Japanese swimsuit model too (Minase Yashiro) - External Link/Members Only
Or in her private gallery - a bisexual guy in Norway called thaianal (External Link/Members Only).  And Sugayama Karen - External Link/Members Only

Cornish sub

Sharky, some on that list haven't logged in for ages, and in the case of one of them, not since June. And if you're of limited funds, why is Meghan Rose on your list, at £180 hour? Surely even Jaycee and Lucy aren't that dear. It's not all bad news, though, as there is one I have no hesitation in recommending from your list - GracieXXXDevon. I've seen her 3 times now, the last time being last night. I've only seen her in her dominatrix role, though, and not had sex with her, only hand relief at the end of the session (my choice because I'm crap at sex), but I have no doubt she'd be just as good at 'vanilla' as she is being a dominatrix. She's gorgeous (her face is stunning), sweet and feminine (until she becomes the sadistic dominatrix that is), clean and no clock watcher. I have no doubt you'll leave a happy chappy if you were to visit her.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 03:34:53 pm by Cornish sub »

Offline Sharky

I admit I didn't think to look at the last logged in date (oops, silly me) and I had meant to take Meghan rose off the list as I miss read her prices.

Gracie does seem interesting, I think she is the front runner at the moment

Offline latecomer

I did have my eye on Little June when she worked in Bracknell but missed my chance because she seems to get moved around the country quite a lot.  She was in High Wycombe, then Scotland for a while, before moving down to Plymouth a few weeks ago.  Seems nice though so please let us know if you decide to see her (before she gets moved on again).

Offline Sharky

Seems like I might have missed the boat on Little June as she is now listed in Swindon

Offline markc65

Hi Sharky

God luck with your search, I'm looking for similar advice on my thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21061.0 and we have 1 girl in common Lexi85xx

Offline Sharky

We'll I've taken the plunge and booked in with Jaymie tomorrow. I'll post a review after and let you know how it went   :)

GingerOne

Has anyone got Jaycee's phone number? A few sites have dropped her & I can't contact her.

Offline Stiltskin

She's on Adultwork. Her phone number's not up, so I would assume that means she's unavailable.

Offline gonewest

She's on Adultwork. Her phone number's not up, so I would assume that means she's unavailable.

She never has her number on her profile.  You contact her by email first.

Offline Stiltskin

She never has her number on her profile.  You contact her by email first.

You're right. Sadly it's been a long time since I saw her.

Offline Sharky

I know Jaycee was taking time off for Christmas, not sure if she's taking bookings again yet

Offline Sharky

I've just had an unexpected bonus from work so I'm treating myself to an hour with Sassy Lou (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).

So far the communication has been excellent so should be good

Offline gonewest

I've just had an unexpected bonus from work so I'm treating myself to an hour with Sassy Lou (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).

So far the communication has been excellent so should be good

I'll be very interested in you FR

TryAnythingOnce

Hi all,

I'm also hoping to see SassyLou this week. My usual go to girl is XXXCharlieNymphXXX ( External Link/Members Only ) who I enjoy but I felt like a change.

As an aside, did anyone here see x--Aleasha--x (profile no longer available)? She inherited a profile from another girl at the back end of last year then disappeared overnight. Whilst I realise this is hardly unusual I had been in contact with her and I'm hoping nothing unpleasant happened to her.

Offline MrGourmet

what do you guys think about these 3, would you recommend any of them?
Lisa xxx: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
sexy lucy 89: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 rachel plymouth:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
any other recommendations are welcome

Thanks

Offline Sharky

Thanks

I haven't seen any of those, but they are all in my hotlist waiting their turn  ;)

ninnis151974

I seen sassylou today, 3rd time now. did not disappoint. she's got something about her I don't know what it is but you know she actually loves a good fuck and shes pretty hot. Her hair is a little crazy and she is. Meet her at a hotel. clean, looked amazing. think shes my new regular.

really want to see xxxcharlienymphxxx  she any good? xxxxx

TryAnythingOnce

Charlienymph is my regular but she won't be to everyone's taste..  I'm seeing SassyLou today so I'll be able to give you a comparison later if you want? I should really write Charlie a review but I'm still getting used to this site and I don't want to be spouting off as a newbie!

ninnis151974

sassylou has a cracking ass!!! yea let me know what you think. I've already booked her again. she has this look in her eyes its weird. really want to try all of them haha theres so many hot ones. why isn't xxxcharlienymphxxx everyone's cuppa tea mate?

TryAnythingOnce

She's very 'full on' (which I love!) but some may feel rushed as a result. She gives amazing DFK, OWO and CIM (all at discretion I think) and loves anal at no extra charge. Has a chavvy Essex accent which you may or may not like. Pics are 100% accurate and she's always adding more, read her blog for freebies.  All in all I think she's great but as always it comes down to personal taste.

ninnis151974

I love an Essex accent. I love it and a scoucer accent that's dirty too. I will have a look at her blog now. have you read sassylous blog fuck me its unreal. Any other girls you recommend?

TryAnythingOnce

There are no others from Plymouth on my HL right now. I like to try and do my research first before I spend my money; treading the fine line between getting to know the girl before booking and coming across as a time waster. Had a great chat on the phone with SassyLou prior to booking her so very excited about today!!

Offline markc65

As an aside, did anyone here see x--Aleasha--x (profile no longer available)? She inherited a profile from another girl at the back end of last year then disappeared overnight. Whilst I realise this is hardly unusual I had been in contact with her and I'm hoping nothing unpleasant happened to her.
[/quote]

Hi
Is this the Aleasha you were referring to   External Link/Members Only  I know the profile name is JenniferandCraig but it mentions Aleasha and it give solo rates for her as well.

Offline markc65

Thanks

Lisa xx - Haven't seen
Sexy Lucy 89 - was great fun, especially if you like girls with big tits
Rachel Plymouth - didn't realise she was back working as last I saw of her a few months ago on AW she was very pregnant. Must have given birth and then gone straight back to work.  Saw her a couple of years ago and was ok at the time

TryAnythingOnce

Marckc65 you're a star! Yeah that sounds like her; I'm going to request some photos to be sure.

Offline markc65

If thats her in the profile pic's she does look good

Good luck & keep us updated

TryAnythingOnce

If thats her in the profile pic's she does look good

Good luck & keep us updated

I'm pretty sure that's Jennifer not Aleasha in the pics.  If I get any of Aleasha I'll put them up so everybody can have a look.

Offline markc65

I'm pretty sure that's Jennifer not Aleasha in the pics.  If I get any of Aleasha I'll put them up so everybody can have a look.

Thanks

ninnis151974

I think I will stick to sassylou. she has me coming in my pants before I even get there. Have you seen her yet? what did you think if you did? shes electric mate she is 

Offline castle_slave

Did you meet Sassy Lou in one of the city centre hotels? Does she do all her incalls from a hotel do you know?
Banned reason: No response to question about not reviewing
Banned by: 90125

ninnis151974

yea I met her at the future inn mate. she does incalls and outcalls I think.

TryAnythingOnce

I think I will stick to sassylou. she has me coming in my pants before I even get there. Have you seen her yet? what did you think if you did? shes electric mate she is

Saw SassyLou yesterday afternoon and she was brilliant! One of the best punts (if not the best) of my short career. Will definitely see her again.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:26:18 am by TryAnythingOnce »

ninnis151974

Shes something else!! its her eyes mate they do something. don't want to share her to be honest. glad you had a good one. think i'm gonna stick to her for a while mate to be honest.

TryAnythingOnce

I still want to see Aleasha and I'll still go back to Charlienymph but it's great to be able to have a few good choices rather than scratching around trying to find anyone half decent!

TryAnythingOnce

Marckc65 you're a star! Yeah that sounds like her; I'm going to request some photos to be sure.

I had a reply today, no pics but apparently it is the same girl I tried to see before Xmas. However, she's not working for the foreseeable future due to "some stuff going on". Looks like I've missed her again, who knows, possibly for the best....

Offline markc65

I had a reply today, no pics but apparently it is the same girl I tried to see before Xmas. However, she's not working for the foreseeable future due to "some stuff going on". Looks like I've missed her again, who knows, possibly for the best....

Glad you got a reply, might be a lucky escape though

Offline markc65

Saw SassyLou yesterday afternoon and she was brilliant! One of the best punts (if not the best) of my short career. Will definitely see her again.

Great to hear that she is that good, will have to sort something out for when she is back in Plymouth cos I see the lucky Bristol boys will get to enjoy her at the beginning of next week

TryAnythingOnce

Glad you got a reply, might be a lucky escape though

I think you're right; probably more hassle than it's worth.

TryAnythingOnce

Great to hear that she is that good, will have to sort something out for when she is back in Plymouth cos I see the lucky Bristol boys will get to enjoy her at the beginning of next week

You must go see her if you get the chance, your money won't be wasted. I don't know if any Bristol guys read this thread but they'll be missing out if they don't see her!

the84tourist

So i have the weekend free so i'm thinking of taking advantage of this..
had my eyes on a couple but i see they don't have very much feedback..

External Link/Members Only    and   External Link/Members Only

had anybody met any of this girls?
any thoughts?

thx

bristolqwerty

Only allows feedback after the punt, she openly told me this when I asked her if she wanted me to place a booking on AW.  Make your own minds up but this is usually an instant NO for me although I understand how a pissed off punter wanting OWO might ruin her feedback. A shame as she sounds a lovely lady on the phone, happy to discuss any details, very friendly and approachable in her communications.   I will post a review if I see her this week. :hi:

bristolqwerty

Offline Johny Stone

Usually the feedback is left after the booking is complete?

Online webpunter

My recommendation:  Jaycee  External Link/Members Only   Awesome !  The west country equivalent of Gold Standard hookers in Londinium

Offline samuel

Think your are saying, Andy, that Jaymie is reluctant to confirm bookings prior to the meeting.

I can understand why. If, for instance, a booking is made and a handsome, intelligent, and altogether sexy punter arrives for an arranged meet and on phoning is utterly blanked and has thus wasted his time, the delightful punter is then in a position to leave valid negative feedback.

I've been told that she has done this sort of thing to others too.

bristolqwerty

Yep, thanks for the clarification, confirming the booking only after the meeting had finished suggests to me that if it goes well than you can leave feedback, if not there is no way you can, apart from on here of course! Being new to this I can now understand how AW feedback can be very misleading.  A good example is this lady. External Link/Members Only SexyBlissfulAnna
You would expect a fantastic service from her AW reviews but a quick search on here would warn you to stay clear.  Spoke to her on the phone, found her rude and very evasive about owo.
Jaymie x has some good AW feedback but it's a little less enthusiastic on here. Still thinking of going as I tend to get on well with honest and upfront ladies and I cannot see a negative comment about her services. 
Both Jaycee and GraciexXXDevon never have to worry.  Both always confirm and leave instructions many days before and give you 100% every time.  I especially love the build up to seeing Jaycee.  If you have visited her before she lives in a fantastic modern apartment, hides behind the door as you enter her apartment..... :yahoo:
External Link/Members Only Jaycee plymouth
External Link/Members Only  GraciexXxDevon

Offline samuel

Agreed. Those two are stars.

I wrote an email to Anna asking - very diplomatically - about the state of her accommodation.(Others have said it's a little grim.)

The reply back was a little curt so she was crossed off the list. I am a picky bastard.