Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy_xx Bristol  (Read 560 times)

Offline si_tech

Hi all,

My first ever post as I can't see any reviews on this girl...
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

She's new to Adultwork and going by the photos and profile, looks worth a punt. However, it's good to be wary!
Any info would be great, if not maybe I should TOFTT.

Cheers guys

Shaketherooom

Looks good. Nice pics.  I'd be interested how you get on.

JV547845

I would guess she's part of the group of Hungarians who came over to Bristol from Cardiff a few years ago.  The Welsh lads used to call it the Hungarian Nut Draining Factory (HNDF)

The two who've now left (Jessica the blonde and, Kimberly the brunette? ) got good reviews, and Carla who's been doing it for ages External Link/Members Only had a lot of good reviews and a few bad ones too.  So all apart from the £10 cheaper previous WG who's on holiday at the moment who's name I forget (External Link/Members Only) had reasonable reviews.  So just going on the nationality and the sort of girl they take on and the pricing, I should think she's indy and backed by an OK outfit if it's the same deal.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 02:16:45 am by JV547845 »

Offline PaintBrush

Looks like she’s got a nice pair of tits

Look forward to reading your review

Offline Urban_G

Cindy was working at the HNDF around April, her profile then was External Link/Members Only under the name of Jenny_xxx. She had different pics on her old profile and I didn't realise Cindy was the same girl until I spotted a tattoo on a pic she has since removed. Her current pics are more representative of her body shape but in them she looks prettier than I remember. I saw her (review linked below) and rated her service as average, no kissing despite agreeing beforehand but her attitude was nice. Nothing spectacular about her but for £60 OWO included I thought was good vfm.

Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 05:37:11 pm by Urban_G »