Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW! ORIENTAL GIRL! MAYA ~ Plymouth  (Read 364 times)

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only  £100oh
Just looking for any info on this lady.  Messaged to see if she's working in Plymouth, quick response, bit of a dodgy area, no mention of services, pictures look a bit like a few different girls all wearing the same clobber.  If it's the girl in the photos she'd no doubt get the job done but at what cost?  My go to Chinese milf has been "taken away".
"Welcome! I am an elite companion for the discerning gentleman…I provide companionship
for the upscale businessman seeking very discreet and naughty encounters.
I thrive on creating an experience that leaves us both wanting more and more.
I am offering a service which is second to none. I take great pride in leaving a lasting
impression that supersedes any past experiences.
Despite my confidence, I have a very soft, sweet and naughty side that is eager to please. I also LOVE to enjoy myself
(a lot!) during my dates and my favorite times are when we both completely lose ourselves in the moment and travel to a higher plane of ultimate Bliss!"
  :D
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 07:45:57 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline JimmySW

Let us know if she's real or not!   :D :D :D

bristolqwerty

Gave address without asking, gone silent when quizzed about services.  Maybe she's bullshiting when she says she takes great pride  in leaving a lasting impression that supersedes any past experiences.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:25:11 pm by bristolqwerty »