Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Club Stokes Croft  (Read 2096 times)

Offline GoodIdea

Went past there the other night and its closed. Anyone know the reason?

G

Offline houseboot

"The least accurately named business in Bristol

Nobody has ever received a massage at The Massage Club. Nor does one need to be a member to gain admission."

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
They have closed down due to only having 2 or 3 punters in a 24hour period.and only having 1 or 2 girls employed there.

Offline rudolph hucker

Went past there the other night and its closed. Anyone know the reason?

G

Because it's probably shit, judging from it's appearance

Offline GoodIdea

Probably due to the fact that Stokes Croft is hipster central now and passing trade has dropped off I guess then.

Offline houseboot

Probably due to the fact that Stokes Croft is hipster central now and passing trade has dropped off I guess then.

"hipster central"

Really?

Offline notcalledchris

I would say so.

Me too.   Although i wouldn't call them hipsters more twatheads.

vw

don't hipsters punt then?  :unknown:

Offline GoodIdea

Offline redveee

Been closed for over a month now, the other place down the road was closed for a while too but that is now back open. Even though both are virtually on my doorstep I've never been tempted.

Offline houseboot

Probably due to the fact that Stokes Croft is hipster central now

Just walked through and it's the usual homeless, druggies and weirdos.

City Centre Sauna still open though (no I didn't, never have, never will)

Offline GoodIdea

City centre sauna has been there for decades. Ive often wondered what its like in there and how they keep going. Its even morr exposed than The Massage club is.

Silverado

I used to go to both Citi Centa Sauna and the Massage Club quite a bit about 15 to 20 years ago. They often had some quite nice girls. They were quite busy at the time but both went downhill when the EE girls moved in.

I can remember being there one night when it was busy and about 3 young guys came in. One went off with one of the girls. One of the other 2 drunks started mouthing off about how degrading it was to have to pay for sex and how he'd never do it. Another guy who'd been waiting patiently in the corner since before they arrived got up and punched him in the face and sparked him right out.

I knew another girl who travelled from Birmingham by train to work there. On her first day she arrived at Temple Meads dressed in her civvy clothes with just an overnight bag. She asked the taxi-driver to take her to Stokes Croft and his reply was "Citi Centa Sauna is it luv?". She was quite taken aback.

Offline houseboot

[quote author=Silverado link=topic=196000.msg2039585#msg2039585 date=1525420353

I knew another girl who travelled from Birmingham by train to work there. On her first day she arrived at Temple Meads dressed in her civvy clothes with just an overnight bag. She asked the taxi-driver to take her to Stokes Croft and his reply was "Citi Centa Sauna is it luv?". She was quite taken aback.

[/quote]

I hope she didn't take it too personally.

After all, apart from Mickleburgh's and a few grotty shops what else is there?

Offline GoodIdea

A few lawyers down there I think. Oh and a youth hostel.

Offline redveee

Door was open in the week and 'Under New Management' sign on the shop front.

Offline houseboot

On the same theme.

I passed through Old Market on the bus today.

I was surprised to see a young lady standing in the doorway of "Adam & Eve", in sun glasses, enjoying the sun and a cigarette.

Whilst the authorities tolerate the Parlours, I doubt that they're going to be happy that the girls are blatantly "touting" in this way.