Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouthminx/ Lovely Miss Louise  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Eyesright

Hey there

Newbie to the South West and wondering if anyone here has seen plymouthminx or Lovely Miss Louise and has any recommendations /feedback? Both look amazing with great feedback on AW

Thanks

Offline markc65

Not seen either but another member on here tried to see Louise without much success https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42696.msg586323#msg586323

JasonP

I've seen Louise a few times now. She's obscured her face now as it was probably putting off the punters but it doesn't bother me as her body is really tight just like her pussy. The odd couple of scars near her groin don't bother me either. I reckon she's good value at £100/hr and her blow jobs top notch and she'll take it all in and swallow without batting an eye lid.
The other one, Plymouth minx, is a complete skank living in a nice apartment above the library opposite a supermarket which I cannot think of the name, and has managed to turn the place into a pigsty. Photos must be years old. Tried to get me to stay longer before she'd even got her kit off. Half hearted bj and I just wanted to get out. Tried to get my money's worth by fucking her as hard as I could but got no reaction. Probably had a cast iron vagina. Yet her AW feedback is amazing !

bristolqwerty

I've seen Louise a few times now. She's obscured her face now as it was probably putting off the punters but it doesn't bother me

Cheers for the information, she's has been on my HL for a while. Have corresponded with her and she sounds very genuine.  The services you describe makes me even keener.  Can I ask what is the issue with her face pictures?   :unknown: I saw them briefly before she removed them. Does she have a problem? Albeit I was looking on my small screen phone at the time.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 10:13:10 pm by bristolqwerty »

JasonP

Perhaps I was being too harsh. She isn't ugly; just unusual. She told me that she had phone calls from punters who had seen her profile photos in a contact magazine and published without her consent. That was why she obscured her face. She is a no nonsense prossie who jjust gets on with it. Must be OK as I've seen her quite a few times and for £100/ hr I reckon is good value. She's based at top end of Albert Road in a modern apartment and parking is good.

Online jlike

I have seen Louise twice now, second time was last minute plan B after having been let down (at the door) by plan A. I find her friendly and chatty with a blow job to die for. She also does her homework, last time I saw her I had changed my punting phone number so she did not recognise it, when asked I said who I was (AW nickname). 15minutes later when I buzzed her door to get in she called me by my real name, which she knew from the 1st time I saw her, so she must have looked back over her records and found me, good PR I thought.
Saw Plymouth Minx a couple of weeks ago, AW pictures looked OK but in reality I have seen more meat on a butchers pencil, just about ok punt but would not go back.

bristolqwerty

Mixed reviews on here, one reckons she was wasted and off her face on something, others she's a time waster.  Probably a no fior me although I like her services for 100ph, she did respond to my text message very well though.  :unknown: toftt then it seems.

timtheman123

I have seen Miss Louise a few times and each time she has been amazing fun. She gives an amazing blow job and is a great kisser and has a nice slim body. and sweet smile. She is also nice and chatty. She is worth seeing.
  Just one thing she has just had her hair cut short.

bristolqwerty

Great, I was hoping she was brill.  I have seen really + reviews too, just by reading through her profile lets you know she sounds switched on, a good punt then?  Amazing how opinion and  reviews can vary considerably.  Nice long legs.
Hair like this then :)
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:49:27 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Punter Griffin

I've tried with Louise 3 times now and got let down 3 times, with BS excuses. One time she told me she'd had a late night out and didn't feel well... I'd arranged a meet with her less than 24 hours before!

Be interesting to see how you get on.

bristolqwerty

Of course, I have read a few reviews regarding her cancellations, services sound good if I get to see her. :unknown:

timtheman123

Hey Andyply yes Louise has a very silmuler short hairstyle to the Harry Potter girl from your link. She has a longer fringe and her hair is died a sort of red-purple brown. Treat her well and you will have a great time.