Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Katie in Bristol  (Read 1597 times)

Cda1966

External Link/Members Only

Decided to try Cute Katie I wish I hadn't bothered. I Managed to speak to Katie on the phone and arranged to go and see her, she sounded nice on the phone, I got there a bit early because the traffic was light, so phoned her to say I was nearby and she said I'm not ready give me 5 minutes, so I waited and I waited, 15 minutes went by, so I decided to call again and surprise surprise no answer, If I were you I really wouldn't bother with this one, you may find you have a completely wasted journey.

Loveit

Sorry you have had a bad experience Cda. This has happened to me before (not with Katie) so I know how annoying and frustrating it can be. However, I saw Katie last week and thought I should copy here what I wrote in another thread
"I eventually got to see Katie and I am so glad I persevered. She is everything RH says. Probably has the lowest BMI imaginable for her height and weight. If you are looking for a very cute, very fit, size 6, 20 something then Katie fits the bill perfectly. She has a wicked sense of humour and is great fun to be with. Doesn't like you to touch her face, hair or use fingers but happy for you to watch her using her own and her pretty pussy demands to be tongued licked sucked and fucked.  Highly recommended. Must see again. She doesn't appear to be interested in AW feedback and you are most likely to contact her by phone. Tells me she is quite choosy and only sees 2 people a day so good luck."
Maybe you will get to see her eventually; if so you will not regret it.

Offline Punting Valley

Sorry you have had a bad experience Cda. This has happened to me before (not with Katie) so I know how annoying and frustrating it can be. However, I saw Katie last week and thought I should copy here what I wrote in another thread
"I eventually got to see Katie and I am so glad I persevered. She is everything RH says. Probably has the lowest BMI imaginable for her height and weight. If you are looking for a very cute, very fit, size 6, 20 something then Katie fits the bill perfectly. She has a wicked sense of humour and is great fun to be with. Doesn't like you to touch her face, hair or use fingers but happy for you to watch her using her own and her pretty pussy demands to be tongued licked sucked and fucked.  Highly recommended. Must see again. She doesn't appear to be interested in AW feedback and you are most likely to contact her by phone. Tells me she is quite choosy and only sees 2 people a day so good luck."
Maybe you will get to see her eventually; if so you will not regret it.

I think there is a difference between difficult to book and straight up time wasting. This guy arranged the meet, got there, she told him she needs 5 more mins to get ready, but then just stood him up.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

I think there is a difference between difficult to book and straight up time wasting. This guy arranged the meet, got there, she told him she needs 5 more mins to get ready, but then just stood him up.  :thumbsdown:

To be avoided then.  :thumbsdown: :bomb:

Salt

Decided to try Cute Katie I wish I hadn't bothered. I Managed to speak to Katie on the phone and arranged to go and see her, she sounded nice on the phone, I got there a bit early because the traffic was light, so phoned her to say I was nearby and she said I'm not ready give me 5 minutes, so I waited and I waited, 15 minutes went by, so I decided to call again and surprise surprise no answer, If I were you I really wouldn't bother with this one, you may find you have a completely wasted journey.

Hey CDA were there any further communication from the  SP? any attempt to explain her actions?

SirFrank

She looks fit but she sounds disorganised. A no show with no explanation whatsoever is piss poor

Cda1966

No there wasn't a peep, so decided to go and see Dagmara who I'm pleased to say was absolutely lovely.