Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Swansea  (Read 3387 times)

108 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (97 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AlexD28

External Link/Members Only

30mins = £70 - met yesterday.

Comms: texted and got reply after 10 mins with postcode and appointment within the hour. Parked up, texted again and got the flat number

Location: clean rented flat, plenty on street parking and reasonably quiet residential area

Barbie: pictures are accurate, age could be right?? Seemed genuine. Slim but body firm with gentle curves, short, smooth skin, big nips with good C breasts - attractive. Very friendly, talkative but english not the best and could only catch about 50% of what she was saying. No clockwatching and didn't feel rushed. Seemed to tell me her life story!

Action: plenty of DFK, protected sex in multiple positions and she seemed happy to accommodate this, OWO sloppy with lots of licking and took full length, RO and she seemed to enjoy with lots of involuntary movements and noises - told me I made her cum? After, lay there and she gave me a bit of a massage to finish. She is a bit quirky - made lots of strange shapes with her mouth with odd noises which was a little off putting.

Back to Midlands today but said she intends to come back to Swansea again

Conclusion: friendly, attractive, accommodating lady who I felt comfortable with but let down a little by her quirkiness. Would I go back - not sure, maybe an hour would have enhanced the meet. She's certainly worth considering seeing again and overall good VFM.

Offline Proton

Even with her quirkiness, sound like a good time was enjoyed.. Good feedback  :thumbsup:

Offline joninbristol

Would you say she was definitely Thai?
If I was to guess I'd have gone for Chinese from her photos, even though her profile states Thai.
Good review either way, and a top looking lady, thanks Alex.
:hi:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 05:06:51 pm by joninbristol »

Offline AlexD28

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on Asian ladies but my best guess is yes, she was Thai. She talked a lot about her sisters and where they lived in Thailand and flying home so she's either going a long way to hide her nationality or is Thai?

Offline justalad

Nice arse and a levels listed.  Has anyone had the pleasure?

Offline welshpunter17

Nice arse and a levels listed.  Has anyone had the pleasure?

Yup, balls deep and no complaints  :cool:

Offline joninbristol

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on Asian ladies but my best guess is yes, she was Thai. She talked a lot about her sisters and where they lived in Thailand and flying home so she's either going a long way to hide her nationality or is Thai?

Thanks Alex, appreciate the reply. :hi:

Fair enough, I'll go with Thai in that case - must stop being so shallow and judging SPs by their looks alone! :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 12:58:34 pm by joninbristol »

Offline SALIBA

I tried to arrange a booking with her in swansea via text n once we confirmed a time she text back immediately saying cant make it now  :unknown:

Offline Exile

I think someone else handles the bookings for her.

This is what she told me when I last saw her a few years ago.

Offline clevertrevor

looking at her profile again it says shes quite new to this,  yet a member since 2017.   profile is very similar to jenny hot ladys.
both claim to be  "innocent school girl or vicious little tiger