Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Real Hot – Glasgow  (Read 4307 times)

108 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (97 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Cost £70 for 30 minutes
Age Mid to late 20’s is my guess, I always find guessing the age of Thai girls a puzzle.
Looks Cute & petite, responsive nipples. Its all her, no implants, no extensions, no tattoos either.
Services DFK OWO DT T-bagging Facefucking good enthusiastic shag.
Attitude Fun friendly little thing.

Arranged with her ‘mate’ who takes the calls and does the texts. No problem & got to address in Cathcart. Tenement 3rd floor.

Barbie herself speaks only basic English and you have to speak  v-e-r-y  s-l-o-w-l-y  for her to understand.  She isn’t slow in understanding blow job, fuck, doggy etc  :thumbsup:

In the door welcomed by a cute wee thing, pretty enough face, petite body. Overall a 6/10 in my book.  Mind the step 2 feet in, Im sure Im not the first to almost take a header, at least it broke the ice.

Took the envelope and headed to stash the cash.  Indicated that I should undress, I sort of did but let her do the rest.  I took her kit off having a feel of her tits (nice responsive nipples), arse and pussy, no fingering allowed.

On the bed, bit of a slow start, cock and ball wipe then dried me off.
Once she was satisfied I was squeaky clean she went for it big time with DFK, snogged my face off.  Straddled me and we DFK for a bit before she went down for some excellent OWO.

Her oral skills are great, bobs up and down taking most of your length while tickling your shaft and bell end with her tongue.  Pays lots of attention to your balls too, licks them then takes each in turn for a bout of t-bagging, at all times retains eye contact.

She came up for some air then contiued OWO as I thrust into he mouth DT.

Cover up, wee bit of WD40, she rode me enthusiastically, squats & she is fairly tight.

Quick bit of doggy before I gave her a serious pounding in mish where I popped, by the noises she made she did too.

Cuddled up to me with more DFK & telling me she is here till 4 March, obviously wanting me ‘& my cash’ to return.

She probably does other things on the LL, CIM RO etc but didn’t get round to that on this short booking.

Positives Cute, petite, enthusiastic, friendly

Negatives  No fingering she told me…..three times  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

Offline Clattypats

It's still in the wrong section... Needs moved from regional to reviews...  :D

Offline Topkat

It's still in the wrong section... Needs moved from regional to reviews...  :D

Ive asked admin Clatty

Offline Clattypats

Offline Topkat

Oops.. I just done likewise...  :wacko:

Great minds.....at least its sorted.

Offline digman

cheers for the review,she sounds and looks pretty good to me. ive not had a thai girl for nearly a year now so will give her a try.

Offline Glesgaboy

Great review bud.
I know the flat ...and the girls do change regularly per my review at Christmas.
This one sounds like a cut above the rest.
Must visit!

Offline The Man With No Name

Great review bud.
I know the flat ...and the girls do change regularly per my review at Christmas.
This one sounds like a cut above the rest.
Must visit!

Nah, this is actual Cathcart, as opposed to anywhere further down the direction of Cathcart Rd, right Topkat? As in the well-known Thai flat in a wide street with trees down the middle, off the main road, just over the water from the station, near to the park?

More importantly, any idea of the situation with anal?

Offline Jock D

Nah, this is actual Cathcart, as opposed to anywhere further down the direction of Cathcart Rd, right Topkat? As in the well-known Thai flat in a wide street with trees down the middle, off the main road, just over the water from the station, near to the park?

Might as well go the whole hog MWNN...close & flat number... :lol:

Might as well go the whole hog MWNN...close & flat number... :lol:

Meh, even with my wonderfully (in)conspicuous description of an unmistakable location, I still ain't naming any streets or breaking any rules. :D You'd actually be surprised how thick some members are when it comes to simple geography, direction and using a map. Besides, even if Plod could be arsed whittling it all down, he still wouldn't be that short of hundred possible tenements it could be. In fact, I did a homegrown-hooker in another flat across the same street a few months ago, totally unrelated to this particular Golden Triangle.

In reality though, it's a very well-known knocking-shop we've all been going to for years now. If it was proving problematic, or if the bill had any intention of shutting it down, it'd be long-gone. Fuck knows what it must be like sharing a landing, even with one of these more discreet places, though. Perhaps they just dose the whole close's water.

Offline Jock D

You'd actually be surprised how thick some members are when it comes to simple geography, direction and using a map. Besides, even if Plod could be arsed whittling it all down, he still wouldn't be that short of hundred possible tenements it could be. In fact, I did a homegrown-hooker in another flat across the same street a few months ago, totally unrelated to this particular Golden Triangle.

Come on now...I wouldn't be at all surprised at your'e first point ;) However, having visited the flat Barbie is using on numerous occasions...as well as the other 2 in Cathcart...I am not aware of the homegrown hoor you're referring to in the same street...but would like to know more...PM if you don't want to go public.

Offline Uncle Buck

Come on now...PM if you don't want to go public.

Why not go public? She’s a WG, who I assume advertises as a WG. Why would it be a secret?

UB

Offline Jock D

Why not go public? She’s a WG, who I assume advertises as a WG. Why would it be a secret?

UB

I agree UB...I was just trying to increase my chances of getting the info...didn't work though. :cry:

MWNN, shouldn't have mentioned the other WG....if he wasn't prepared to share the info. :thumbsdown:

Offline Topkat

Yip thats the place TMWNN
I did ask by text was all on the LL available at the stated price... reply was 'OK'
Her other reviews on here say 'A' services are on the menu & inc in price. I didnt go there though.

I agree UB...I was just trying to increase my chances of getting the info...didn't work though. :cry:

MWNN, shouldn't have mentioned the other WG....if he wasn't prepared to share the info. :thumbsdown:

Ah Jock, yer wee thumbs down and sorry-looking tattie-scone pic were enough to push me over the edge, tell all and not disappoint you and Buck any longer... :cry:

Nah, in reality I just hadn't gotten round to it. Nae bother, it was mixed-reviewed (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15778), Edinburgh-based Ellie for a pretty decent 15 min dominatrix quickie. But never bothered putting one up myself as she seems to be not so much "Candy Shop" anymore as "packed up shop for good". Lovely slim body with nicely-sized bolt-ons though. I'd have considered going back for more of the same, but never reappeared despite claiming she planned to.

Was working out what I'm pretty sure was over-priced, under-performing Nic's (External Link/Members Only) place at the time. But given the proximity reading on her new (this week's) profile, not even she seems to be there anymore.

PM'd you regarding the other locations, Jock.

Offline Jock D

Ah Jock, yer wee thumbs down and sorry-looking tattie-scone pic were enough to push me over the edge, tell all and not disappoint you and Buck any longer... :cry:

Look what a wee bit of effort gets you... :thumbsup:

Look what a wee bit of effort gets you... :thumbsup:

Took yer fair time wae that... :dance:

iphonex

When you say arranging with her mate

Is there two people working from their flat?

Offline FBman78

I saw the mate and she was a slim thai bit taller maybe 5"6 didn't get much of a look at her face, but apparently she doesn't work.

Offline Topkat

When you say arranging with her mate

Is there two people working from their flat?

Not sure on whether another girl there, didnt seem to be when I was.  FBman says he saw another girl though.

When I said 'mate' wasnt sure if it was a friend or pimp who I spoke to, certainly famale.  Barbies command of English isnt great, she wouldnt be able to answer questions and arrange appointments on her own.

Offline digman

cheers for the review,she sounds and looks pretty good to me. ive not had a thai girl for nearly a year now so will give her a try.

Went to see barbie at the wkend.not doing a review as the others covered the job well enough.

One thing i may add is that she tried like fuck  to get me popping twice in the half hour booking,Just wasnt to be this time,had a very enjoyable time trying tho.