Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long is too long to wait?  (Read 2822 times)

Offline antony8821

How long is too long to wait? I’m an impatient guy, I understand things over run and that’s fine.

I messaged a wg for a meet and she said 14.30 I said it was a little too late as I’m in between jobs at work. She came back with 13.45, perfect I said.

Arrived at 13.35 letting her know I was here and ready when she was. It’s now 14.16, I feel like driving off with my money still or do I wait it out? I’ve tried calling and messaging and still nothing.

What’s the longest you will wait past your time?

Online Ghost89

I think 10-15 mins waiting time is more than enough. She probably gave you that time so you’d agree to see her. Then when you got there made you wait till the time she first suggested thinking you’d wait.

Offline The Outsider

If it was me, I'd be home by now.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Being kept waiting is surely annoying. Especially when you have later commitments, parking constraints or are conspicuously waiting on the pavement.
For me it depends on the girl. With higher prices and slim pickings at the moment I intend to show a bit more understanding if I want to dip my stick.

Longest I have waited was about 45 minutes for an agency girl who had just come back to the business, was pretty, cheap and offered A-level. Was really worth it, especially bearing in mind she disappeared from the scene very shortly afterwards. But apart from this 10 minutes is usually my max (unless good comm and apparently genuine reason)

Offline Gordon Bennett

It's not black and white. Lot of variable to consider. A key aspect of your scenario is the getting blanked - I'd wait maybe 5 mins in such a situation. However, if she texts something like "gimme 5/10 mins babe" I'd be minded to wait 15 minutes.
Also, depends what I've got on. I'd normally clear the decks and not actually need to be anywhere else so I'd have the potential to kick my heels waiting if need be. I'd think do I just go home and watch The Chase or do I hang about here in the hope of getting my leg over?

Online Atrueyorkie

Nice topic.

Personally 10 minutes, 15 it im stretching it.

If I don’t hear anything without that window I would leave. I don’t think any nut is worth waiting more than time.

Don’t know about them but I’ve been taught to be punctual. Things happen emergencies etc and that’s where communication would come into play. If you don’t get any after that time window then it’s time go go in my opinion.

I don’t understand why they’d text after. Like I’m going to swing my car back and make a u-turn  :D time is precious. A mutual currency that both punters and WG’s value.  So if they waste your time move on and strike them off the list.

Comms and punctuality is a must for me, shows a lot when done right. Poor Comms is also a sign of a time waster and a double booker

Offline lamboman

5 minutes and I'm off,can't stand rudeness.
Even if they get in touch before I get back to my car I don't go back.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 03:59:51 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dennis T Menace

After 5 minutes I'm annoyed and eyeing up plan B, 10 minutes I'm walking back to the car if I'm parked far away, 15 minutes I'm driving away.

Offline Thephoenix

I know it's not quite the same thing, but equally irritating is going to a massage shop that says opening at 10am, so decide to chance an early walk - in, only to find the door locked, even though the same times of opening are shown on the door.
It doesn't show a good professional level of service.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Dont tell us you're still waiting Anthony!

Agree 10 to 15 mins if radio silence. If she has at least messaged and given a indication I could potentially wait slightly longer.

Offline FiveKnuckles

depends on the 'unaccountable time'.  factoring journey there and back and a 30min punt, i'm stretching 1.5-2hrs so my wait would be around 15min max before hitting plan B or going home.
if no one cares where I am, i'll wait a little longer so long as it's not TOFTT where she may end up a munter.

Offline Andywb

Going into a meeting feeling on edge and annoyed tends to result in an unsatisfactory punt. I tend to cum too quickly if I am not relaxed. Having said that I very rarely walk away when kept waiting simply because my balls overrule my brain - then I get home with post punt regret

Offline Trotter671

I always text approx 5/10 mins before booking time to let the lass know I have arrived. If no reply on booking time I ring/text. Longest I've waited is 20 mins then just text to say I'm leaving - would never bother with the same lass again.

Offline sim0256

I usually try to arrive early and txt to let them know I'm in the area.
if there is along delay I txt again , Should I get a reply asking to wait it will depend on my timetable, if I have time OK , if not I txt back and say i have to go ' don't have time to wait . Sometimes this gets a 'ready now ' message. the thought of lost revenue really can gee them up.

It can a be a battle of wits . If the little fella is getting impatient it can go either way . You wait or get the phone out and call plan B and start over.

When you get a call later apologizing  there is a certain pleasure is telling them ' sorry babe the girl down the street got your money and bloody good she was too'.

Offline contentguy

OP, you say you’re impatient but wait 46 minutes!  You’re 14 mins from the time she suggested in the first place!  Which you couldn’t make!

5 mins is the max for me.  @ £120 an hour 5 minutes is £10.

Though it doesn’t happen very often for me nowadays as I tend to see regs.

Offline Kelvin Smyth

I posted a negative recently after driving off from an arranged meet after waiting 15 minutes. A smart arse responded:

"You can wait over 15 minutes for:-
A taxi
A bus
A train
In traffic
At the doctors
At the denist
At the pharmacy
At A & E
At the football
Any where really"

Seems I'm not in a minority!

Offline Munter84

15 minutes if it's radio silence. If the girl says "wait x more minutes please" then generally I would wait x more minutes. Communication is key.

Offline contentguy

I posted a negative recently after driving off from an arranged meet after waiting 15 minutes. A smart arse responded:

"You can wait over 15 minutes for:-
A taxi
A bus
A train
In traffic
At the doctors
At the denist
At the pharmacy
At A & E
At the football
Any where really"

Seems I'm not in a minority!

You’re not in a minority, he was being a twat!
It’s the sort of comment that discourages contribution, and that’s bad for all of us.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 10:33:13 pm by contentguy »

Offline JonasG

Luckily it's not happened to me in a long time but I'd always shoot off after 15 mins of waiting.

Online Dipper

Yeah I’d say 15 min for a standard punt. But for a real fitty/proven great punt I’d go to 30min max.

Offline Thephoenix

It depends on a number of things.
- I've taken my blue pill. Do I want to waste it?
- Have I been before, and is she worth the wait?
- Is she someone I've had on my HL and has good reviews?
- Is there a nearby plan B?

In those circumstances I would probably wait up to 15 minutes, or even slightly longer if I received a polite call or text with a reasonable excuse.
After all, I must have caused some delays over the years by going over my time, whilst the lady's suffering with wanker's elbow. :rolleyes:

Offline antony8821

ok so stupidly, I waited a little longer. the trouser brain was doing the thinking.

she text me at 14.20 saying so sorry i didnt see this, park on X street and let me know when you are there. well I was already there so resonded saying I am already here so are you ready? she said give me 5.... so i walked to the street she told me to park on in anticipation. i tried calling and no answer. so i walked back to my car.

got back to my car, drove off, and I had waited 50 minutes in total, like an absolute dick. 10 mins later she phoned me and said im ready, I laughed and said ive left, she then started calling me a 'fucking timewaster' I lost my shit, i told her i waited a fucking hour and she is the timewasting fucking cow  :dash: :dash:

she said she is going to let all the others know about me, i laughed and said i have over 250 positive feedbacks, you have 0. who the fuck are they going to believe, she said she was sorry and do i want to come back, she would offer me a 30 min booking for 15 min rate, i laughed and said no thanks, you were going to be my new regular too as i drive past all the time. and i put the phone down.

im not usually one to have a petty convo but i was horny and pissed off.

in future, i am setting a 5/10 min limit with out a 'give me 5 mins' text.

Offline Stevelondon

As others have said. Communication is the key. If it’s just radio silence then there is no point waiting past the (What seems to be) the average 10-15 minutes wait time.
Looks like it has all happened to us at some point or another.

I’ve had to wait over an hour for an SP before. But as she kept me informed and I was in no particular hurry…… pub nearby etc. I sat it out and enjoyed the delayed punt afterwards.

I’ve also had that crap where the SP calls me a time waster for not waiting. To me that just shows how shit she is at running her business and think myself lucky I swerved it.

Offline contentguy

How about areview?  It's pretty much a copy and paste job with a link to her profile.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I think a review is definitely warranted.  Seems like she knew exactly what she was doing - was never going to be available until 2.30pm which was the time she originally gave.

Sorry to hear about your experience OP

Offline Stevelondon

How about areview?  It's pretty much a copy and paste job with a link to her profile.

:thumbsup:

Offline Hobbit

If she's a decent hooker then she would not make you wait at all or would let you know that she is running late. When I arrive, I text a message to say that I am here and if I don't get a reply within 10 minutes, then I am gone. My time is precious and also my money is precious to me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Trex

I would get pissed if I wait long enough.

15 mins is a max for me, I bet she get pissed off if I’m running late but at least I got a good excuse because I’m travelling. What’s her excuse for making me wait, unless she still with a client or double booked me.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 06:40:20 pm by Trex »

Offline antony8821

im up for doing a review but when ever i have posted a review about timewasters i get white knights telling me i cant review because i never saw them. but yeah I will sort a review out! she was called shhhxx2022sammi or something, ill find it out.

Offline tynetunnel

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking

:hi:

Offline Rayray23k

If I arrive early, I'd tell them. If they're not ready I'd wait till the agreed time. At that point if they're delayed, 10 mins Max.
But if I arrive on time, 15 mins after max because in 15 mins I'd be able to arrange my plan B or C.

Offline Captainhowdy666

As others have said
If they reply and ask you to wait that’s fine.
Radio silence is a waste of your time, go spend your money elsewhere and certainly don’t pay for parking until they’ve confirmed they’re ready to fuck.

Offline cyanblue

Too pissed off to fuck after 15/20mins . Thats my limit .

If we arrange a time I expect punctuality .

Offline Legs4life

If im ever in that situation i think id wait a maximum of 15mins

Offline Bopcrown

10-15 mins.

Longer than that and curtain twitchers start noticing a stranger loitering round their neighbors house, "Up to no good"

Offline Home Alone

10-15 mins.

Longer than that and curtain twitchers start noticing a stranger loitering round their neighbors house, "Up to no good"

And the neighbours almost certainly know what the "no good" is, so you run the risk of them speaking their minds.  Loudly; and in your face.

Offline Analist

I had an amusing episode once. Show up at the address, but she's refusing to answer. I wait about 15 minutes and decide to leave. Still horny, I managed to find another girl nearby. During the meet, first girl calls and says she's ready now. I say no, I'm busy fucking someone else!
That's an exception though, usually it's hard to find a plan b on the spot and delays are always frustrating. It's a sign that they do not value your time and usually an omen of poor service.

Offline Thepacifist

How long is too long to wait? I’m an impatient guy, I understand things over run and that’s fine.

I messaged a wg for a meet and she said 14.30 I said it was a little too late as I’m in between jobs at work. She came back with 13.45, perfect I said.

Arrived at 13.35 letting her know I was here and ready when she was. It’s now 14.16, I feel like driving off with my money still or do I wait it out? I’ve tried calling and messaging and still nothing.

What’s the longest you will wait past your time?

Normally I’ll send a text 5 minutes til the time of the booking. It’s very rare I’ve had radio silence. I’ve normally arrived early anyway so to be made to wait even longer makes you anxious. It should be simple. I would probably wait 15 minutes. Maybe maximum half an hour. I normally punt on a day off so I would have time later usually but that’s not the point. If she’s wasted my time then I wouldn’t want to see her later. It would feel as if she extended a booking or took a higher offer until she could fit me in later.

Offline jimmymac

I used to wait 15 to 30 minutes. As I've gotten older I've reduced that to 5 to 15 minutes, after that I'm gone.
Life is to short to hang about.

Offline Roman77

I'd normally allow 15-20 mins. If there's radio silence 5 mins and I'm gone. It doesn't take much to drop a text.

The most annoying was when I arrive on time at the nearby address, called for details and told "give me 10 mins". This then stretches to 20 mins. Finally a text "I'm ready" to find you've to walk to the 'real' location two or three streets away so they can see you approach from their window. At that point I leave as I'm already 25/30 mins late for the original time agreed.

On one occasion I waited 30 mins for an hotel meet due to rooms being serviced. The SP texted every few minutes to keep me informed so I was happy to hang around until it was safe to enter.