Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leia_Organa Queens Park London  (Read 2759 times)

10 review(s) for Leia_Organa (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only
Fancied getting in a punt on the way to a QPR home game had seen Leia at her MILF's party and liked what I saw and what she did so always intrigued to see the difference between a Gangbang and 1 to 1.
Leia has photos on her profile and they are very relevant including the naughty twinkle in the eye. Handed over the £ 150 quid for the hours fun given a water(which remained untouched never really got a chance to drink it)
Straight into the bedroom and lovely DFK whilst we enjoyed each others bodies (Me more so hers than the other way round I was guess) she sucked on my nipples and cupped my cock in her hand teasing my balls whilst stroking it.  Then a full on snog which nearly always does the trick for my cock she was pleased to see him ready for action straight down onto going straight into full on Deep Throat would say this is a speciality of hers she took my length balls deep and held it there.
Leia encouraged me to gently throat fuck her which had me finishing in her mouth. Passed her a wet wipe so she could clean herself up. Then she slide back next to me we had a chat while I caught my breathe then I asked if i could return the favour. Slid down and started to lick away starting nice and slow licks to begin with Leia tasted lovely and as time moved on I could feel her getting into it especially when she grabbed my hair and used my tongue and lips to pleasure herself. By the end I was her own personal sex toy and she came on my tongue I got told I know what I'm doing.
Then climb back next to her and into lovely spot of French kissing while she stroked my cock back ready for action. She then asked me if I like having my anus played with and I said yes she then slid on a wet wipe straight up my bumhole she the said did I enjoy Rimming well I was in heaven. Oh God yes please she proceeded to tongue me as she stroked my cock this had me cumming on her face. It was so intense I can only assume she cleaned herself up with a tissue but I was too busy savouring the orgasm.
She then climbed the bed and some more lovely kissing mixing between slow soft and a bit of tongue action. I said well as I've got my tongue going and slid down the bed to savour her pussy again I thoroughly enjoyed myself but this time she did not climax( So glad she didn't fake one for me)
A lovely cuddle followed and I got to neck and kiss her nipples she returned the favour whilst stroking my cock down she went on me again wanking me into her mouth using her tongue on my balls giving them a suck from time to time. She has me ready for action and gets the condom on giving it a suck to ensure I'm ready for action. "How do you want me?" "On your back " I then slid into her and proceeded to slide myself in and out with Leia encouraging me this woman enjoys sex. Can feel her clamping her pussy around my cock and holding her nice tits and snogging has me cumming inside the condom.
Nice careful withdrawal and Leia gently pulls the condom off and says "Hmm he's still hard" Proceeds to suck him but it's so sensitive I have to beg her to stop
One last cuddle and I'm off to see QPR grab a last minute Jimmy Dunne winner
Great day and Leia is probably the highlight and that's a massive tribute to how good she is as QPR getting last minute 30 yard left foot volley winners from centre backs does not happen too often

Offline The_Don

Congratulations on 100 reviews.

Offline mightymunce

Has anyone been to her parties?

Offline Denhamhoop

Has anyone been to her parties?
Yep they are good fun I will be posting a review once I've done Phoenix Parties to complete my set of London parties I intend on going to enjoy

Offline mightymunce

Yep they are good fun I will be posting a review once I've done Phoenix Parties to complete my set of London parties I intend on going to enjoy

Which one you went to?

Offline Denhamhoop

Which one you went to?

Steak and BJ one with Leia Riley and Alex had a play with all 3 each have different attributes/personalities Good VFM

Online Fuzzyduck

Offline Denhamhoop

Congrats on the ton!
Yes not bad considering I had a 4 year period 2019-2023 where I only saw 5 or 6 women and 2 of them have since retired so no review pity as the Indian girl in Bolton was great a full on cock worshipper which in terms of Indian girls is rarer than Dragons teeth will be adding another 10 or so once I have visited A Phoenix Party to complete my set of London Gangbang Parties and they are quite an eclectic mix of experiences

Offline Wellington9999

When I've seen her at parties she's had a no-CIM policy, and the narrative in her profile says no CIM although her list of services says CIM at discretion. Was that discussed at all beforehand?

Agree based on my encounters with her at parties that she's very nice/personable/fun and sex on wheels as well. 

Offline Denhamhoop

When I've seen her at parties she's had a no-CIM policy, and the narrative in her profile says no CIM although her list of services says CIM at discretion. Was that discussed at all beforehand?

Agree based on my encounters with her at parties that she's very nice/personable/fun and sex on wheels as well.
The parties Oral is covered as it is at most parties that I've been to so far

Offline davidgood

Congratulations on reaching your century.

I saw  Leia on Friday and told her she had a positive review. She had not seen it so sent her the link.

I think you will get a warm reception if you go back for a return fixture sometime.

Looking forward to seeing your party reviews when they are ready.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline Denhamhoop

Yep I just need to go to a Phoenix Party to more or less complete the set locally will also be trying one of The Private Club events by the end of the month(Mainly to see the gorgeous Desi Mouse) when I have done the Phoenix I will write them up and yes I agree I should get a warm welcome but then I expect nothing less of the lovely lady anyhow

Offline workingtone

Great review, LAPC uses her house for their parties

Offline char45

I saw her years ago at a couple of parties, one I think was Sexycaroline, the profile is still up but doesn't seem to have done much recently. The party had a chit chat phase at the beginning, all the girls were chatting and nothing else but she slowly wanked me under my towel. I don't know why that sticks in the mind, it was very tame but incredibly sensual. I must see if I can see her 1-1

Offline Denhamhoop

I saw her years ago at a couple of parties, one I think was Sexycaroline, the profile is still up but doesn't seem to have done much recently. The party had a chit chat phase at the beginning, all the girls were chatting and nothing else but she slowly wanked me under my towel. I don't know why that sticks in the mind, it was very tame but incredibly sensual. I must see if I can see her 1-1
You will not be disappointed she really can suck a cock I was thoroughly impressed watching her deep throat the bloke next to me he had a large cock throw in she enjoys fucking and has a lively engaging personality and Jobs a Good Un

Offline Denhamhoop

I forget to mention it was at her MILF Party not just some random bloke wandered in to join us in my booking