Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sky Sauna Club - Wuppertal - Germany - Love Or Hate?  (Read 646 times)

Offline Dark Vader

External Link/Members Only

Part of my March trip. There is a love hate relationship going on with this place. Forget the glossy pictures, this place is run down with none of the rooms having windows so is stuffy and dirty and clean towels and robes are a wanting. Having said that. service levels as standard are unrivalled here. Line up is mainly milf Latinas with the odd young hottie thrown in. Entrance is E40 then rooms are 50/30/50/30 going forward. Can anyone see the obvious here? Why not just have all rooms at E40 to stop the girls squabbling as they do. All 4 of my rooms were for 30 minutes.

Naomy.Dominican. late 20's was meant to be my first but I swerved her. This size 14 Afro Latina big titted power house knows how to milk me which would fuck me up for the rest of the day. I try not to ejaculate until my last session so I can get in as many rooms as I can.
Angela. Ecuador. 40's Unbelievably consistent performer. Always smiling, always fun, always randy.
Shakira. Ecuador. Late 20's early 30's Light skinned Afro Latina, booty made for back shots.
Carla. Colombian. Black. late 30's early 40's. This one surprised me the last time to how she looks, a bit mumsy but boy did she put it down on me. Not the same level of performance this time.

Online Wanking

Thanks for the report Dv..
Ive yet to visit this club but its on my list, its close to the Train station, do doable by public transport.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 10:44:34 pm by Wanking »