Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 39273 times)

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
It has been decided that open Seeking threads can now be available on all Regional Boards, this is for the purpose of sharing information about seeking, especially for those who do not have access to the closed thread, unless the Boss says different then the following can be discussed, but remember this is an open thread for all to access so be careful what you say and most important try not to out any of your fellow board members:

Warning Posts for scammers/dangerous or vulnerable girls allowed (similar to what the seeking the seeking wiki was External Link/Members Only) - You may want to read this

Inform of girls wanting online or platonic only (some guys do get this)

Time wasters

Good info on particular places to buy toys/hotel deals/nice restaurants...etc

Whales turn up that look like models on there pic etc

I am sure that from time to time members who have access to the closed thread will pop into the Regional threads with their wise words of wisdom and advice

Oh and one thing that is now not allowed - Willy Waving (lots of it in the closed thread, now outlawed by the Boss)

Have fun, but above all be careful

:drinks:

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
1st warning

External Link/Members Only - sandywhit123 - Manchester

This one will arrange to meet you in a hotel bar and ask in her messages if she can have the money when she arrives so as the rest of the meet can be relaxing and we don't have to worry about the money, needless to say I let my guard down, gave her the money and she fucked off with my money, yea rookie mistake, will not happen again, not sure if she is still on Seeking, if she is feel free to fuck her around

:drinks:

Offline dmitrybulgakov

So, travel to Leeds often is on cards for next few months...

Happy to learn other people's experiences wrt SBs in the Leeds/ surroundings please..

Offline BLINDBOB25

Anyone had any good experiences lately, I am currently seeing a 25yr old in Leeds £150 for a couple of hours plus hotel, wondering who else is having SB fun

Offline Citybased

I have stayed over in Leeds and had seeking company for 2/3 hours in the evening, never paid more than £100 plus £20 for taxi fare...bargain hard lads

Offline Threexmodels

Hi I’ve got some history of using seeking , if anybody wants to exchange info feel free to pm me

Offline Maurice

Be interested in success stories. I’ve bought a lot of drinks/ lunches that haven’t progressed. Some agreed, some after room booked.

Offline danno2

Is it really worth paying £70 per month to SA just to be able to exchange messages?

Offline Spencer Fobby

Is it really worth paying £70 per month to SA just to be able to exchange messages?
£70 + VAT
Banned reason: Abuse of mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shauno23

Hi, Just been chatting to this one and wondered if anyone else had encountered her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Carl Adams

Nope & that's first time I saw her profile but I have not been on for a few days - I see she has messaged me.  Always a bit wary of those that join and message all and sundry but good luck!

Offline updownandaround

She's late 20s, wanted 500 but she settled for 250 which I know is pricey but great body, excellent BJ and would redo if in the area. Not from Leeds but nearby.

Leeds. Mature asian girl, 80 for a BJ, that's all I wanted. Got the distinct feeling she had either done this a lot or was a former WG.

Offline Jindybandy

Now that lockdowns lifting I guess seeking may be a more attractive alternative so good to see a regional thread, especially for tips and warnings.

I tried this a while back with no success but maybe more down to my own ineptitude at the time. Was thinking of giving it another go as in all honesty one off punts are starting to leave me less and less satisfied as looking for more of a connection along the lines of a FWB type scenario, so if that means something like seeking with a transactional element then I just see it as a progression of what I’ve been doing whilst punting previously.

Offline Stretfordender

Starting to think of getting into seeking but not sure about the £70 a month before even speaking to anybody. On a separate note I was browsing the site and saw a stunning lass on there that I follow on instagram. Was surprised to see her on seeking! Would it be a bit weird to send a message on insta asking her about it? Cutting out the middle man so to speak  :D

Offline updownandaround

How long time wise?

It was around 3 or so hours in the end. Thinking of seeing her?

Offline mushroom77

It was around 3 or so hours in the end. Thinking of seeing her?

not her in particular, but was looking at the site and wondering how things work.

Offline updownandaround

not her in particular, but was looking at the site and wondering how things work.

I've used the site for a double digit number of years now and it works how you want it to work.

Most girls are on there banging on about how they want to meet a better quality (read: has money) of guy than they meet in real life or on Tinder. In reality, they are usually in debt working a dead end soul destroying job and what some extra money and excitement. Some girls will be totally up front about the financial part, they will normally do the whole "Tell me about your previous arrangements" which translates to "How much money are you going to offer me?" or "How much money can I make from you for the minimum amount of effort". I generally tend to avoid these types and filter hard.

A lot of girls will be uncomfortable talking about money for a few reasons:

1) They don't want to be thought of as a prossy
2) They don't want to undersell themselves
3) A lot make out they are "strong independent women" but in reality are just looking for a man to save them

I tend to find it more rewarding than regular punting but as many have noted it takes some effort, a lot more than let's say AW. The benefits are significant (in my opinion) as the quality of the girls is generally higher, the sex is better and there is an element of connection. Not everyone's cup of coffee, I know but I like it.

In my experience, you need a decent photo, a good profile of a few hundred words and you have to be very specific in what you are looking for. If you want any more advice then there are a few good reads on here or feel free to DM me.

Offline mushroom77

I've used the site for a double digit number of years now and it works how you want it to work.

thanks for you're reply mate, never heard of the site until  i came across this thread yesterday .
Certainly lots of fit young women on there!

Offline lewis95

Starting to think of getting into seeking but not sure about the £70 a month before even speaking to anybody. On a separate note I was browsing the site and saw a stunning lass on there that I follow on instagram. Was surprised to see her on seeking! Would it be a bit weird to send a message on insta asking her about it? Cutting out the middle man so to speak  :D

It's near enough 100 quid now including the vat. I've been on and off the site but went off it during lockdown, signed up again this month and there seems to be a lot higher percentage of girls who are either looking for online only or platonic. Was so much easier a year ago.

Offline Niggledebits

Anyone seen this lady?

I have met her once. She lives in a crap area. I have to say though she is an excellent shag and very responsive. 

Offline mushroom77

anyone seen this lady?
wants  £250 for two hours, my place or hers,
not going to pay that but may try and knock her down.

Offline mushroom77

Offline Greenchilli

She needs £ 200 in advance and promises to pay it back next week. Any takers ? :hi:

Offline Niggledebits

She needs £ 200 in advance and promises to pay it back next week. Any takers ? :hi:

I hate the scam merchants on Seeking. Good warning Mr G

Offline Niggledebits

wants 500 for a overnight  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't seen her but £500 for an average looking girl seems to be way too much. Why not have a normal meet first and see how it goes?

Offline mushroom77

She wouldn't talk on the phone to negotiate it, kept making excuses, I'm in the supermarket, I'm making the kids tea, etc,
Scammer or dreamer, blocked.

Offline mushroom77

Nice chat on phone seemed nice, arranged to come round to mine £150 for a couple hours of intimate fun.
Sent me a short vid of her getting out of shower, and a text asking if i have condoms, and then another text to say almost ready, and then radio silence.   :wacko:

Offline mushroom77

I have met her once. She lives in a crap area. I have to say though she is an excellent shag and very responsive.

I finished up seeing her at mine, way heavier than she looks in her pics, including a big belly, offered me BB, I declined obviously.

Offline mushroom77

anyone seen?

sent me this message this morning,
:Hey there, I’m so horny right now, it’s like a woke up with a dripping wet pussy:

:rolleyes:

Offline Paul1738

wants 500 for a overnight  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's on AW this one, under same username.

Had a year off from SA but been back on over the last couple month so have a few local profiles I'll put up here.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
She's on AW this one, under same username.

Had a year off from SA but been back on over the last couple month so have a few local profiles I'll put up here.

:hi:

Offline Raj_k

Hi I’m new to the game of punting and thought I’d try SA and came across the above profile. What would you say the service and attitude was ? Looking to sort out the meeting this week.

She's late 20s, wanted 500 but she settled for 250 which I know is pricey but great body, excellent BJ and would redo if in the area. Not from Leeds but nearby.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 08:14:24 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Mikil

External Link/Members Only  Huddersfield

Got her down to £80 for an hour and half,she's not worth the £80.

Offline Mikil

Leeds. Mature asian girl, 80 for a BJ, that's all I wanted. Got the distinct feeling she had either done this a lot or was a former WG.

Met the Asian lass,£80 all in for an hour.shes very submissive

Offline Zebedee70

Avoid this one, seemed pleasant to start with, wanted to chat on WhatsApp.Then constant badgering / begging for a PayPal payment for pics, videos. Can’t pay my phone bill, it’s my mother’s birthday can’t take her out, blah blah blah.
Had to block her, got on my nerves.

Offline ham442018

is sky still there she right up my street

Offline mushroom77

is sky still there she right up my street

Last i heard she only works reception.

Offline ham442018

really want to join payment wise with the mrs having a chance to see bank statements does it say seeking on credit card statement or bank statement

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
really want to join payment wise with the mrs having a chance to see bank statements does it say seeking on credit card statement or bank statement

It comes up as one of these..
W8 TECH LIMITED 775-450-4856 US
W8TECH SA 775-450-4856 US
W8TECH_*SA
W8TECH.COM*SA
W8TECH_*SA
W8 Tech Limited

Offline donnybob

It comes up as one of these..
W8 TECH LIMITED 775-450-4856 US
W8TECH SA 775-450-4856 US
W8TECH_*SA
W8TECH.COM*SA
W8TECH_*SA
W8 Tech Limited

And if you Google any of those  it tells you on the first page exactly what companies they collect payments for
Such as : seeking,  what's your price, open minded,  pair me up, first date etc