Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Wellingborough = Bad Attitude  (Read 656 times)

Offline roger_weekly

Saw Samantha pop up in wellingborough, good comms via text initially. Dropped someone off in town so parked up nearby. I didn't book earlier because I didn't want to be late for her so took my chances of last minute booking. Messaged her and she says YOU HAVE NOT MADE A BOOKING, YOU CANNOT JUST TURN UP. I replied politely that I should like to book now if possible and that if she was not available, that's fine. I SEE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE RULES GOODBYE.

Just a bad EE attitude again and glad I did not get to see her otherwise you just know it would have been a frosty attitude and no touching i bet. Save your money gents and look somewhere else, maybe 5 palms just over the road.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

That's a crazy attitude for a SP to take.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need to have an agreed booking before a review can be left. You can't post a review when you just turned up without a booking.

Offline scouting

She charges £10 extra for wanking with her feet. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

Offline MajorPayne

She charges £10 extra for wanking with her feet. Don't think I've ever seen that before.
Just a foot job then?

Offline scouting

Just a foot job then?

No, according to her profile, the happy ending is included, she just charges + £10 for BJ, COB, PM & foot job

Offline mr.bluesky

At a £100 an hour for a massage I would go over the road to Five Palms instead , cheaper and the chances are you will meet a more friendly Thai lady.