Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva and Chanel - Loughborough  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Mikepboro

The Club Classique website no longer shows Eva, and Chanel hasn’t been on the schedule for 2 or 3 weeks

However a ‘Chanel’ is shown as ‘new’ at Genesis 2 in Nottingham

Meanwhile Eva’s AW profile seems to have vanished, however Genesis2 shows a ‘Francesca’ who bears a remarkable similarity with Eva.

I wonder if these are the same girls?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 03:55:09 pm by Mikepboro »

Offline ZeroCount

The CC site says Eva has "hung up her stockings for good", which seems to me to imply that she's retiring from the business entirely. If her AW profile's disappeared too, that would seem to corroborate this.

I can't see any "Francesca" on the Genesis 2 site, am I being blind? Can you give a link?

I do see the new girl Chanel on there, so I may pop down to give her a test drive tomorrow. If it is the same girl, she certainly seems well-reviewed on here - though I'll be unable to confirm one way or the other, as I never saw her at CC.

Offline Mikepboro

I’d missed that info about Eva (it’s on the landing page!) so I imagine Francesca and she and aren’t the same lady.

But…I’m sure I didn’t dream ‘Francesca’ but she’s Ashley! External Link/Members Only

She looks good though

Offline ZeroCount

Ah Ashley, I met her a few weeks back, she's on my backlog of girls to review.

Really nice girl, super-skinny, great body. Seemed like the sort who'd be up for anything, though we didn't get up to anything particularly out of the ordinary in our first meet. I was intending to go back for seconds, but she disappeared from the rota, haven't seen her on there in over a month now.

Couldn't say if it's the same girl, but several of Eva's reviews mention a very noticeable boob job, which I don't remember on Ashley. Could just as easily be my dodgy memory though!  :D

Offline Dion88

Pretty sure Eva is gone for good. She had been working on a couple of alternative careers for some time now. She's a smart lady and will be missed.

Offline ZeroCount

Pretty sure Eva is gone for good. She had been working on a couple of alternative careers for some time now. She's a smart lady and will be missed.

Guessed that was probably the case. Gutted I only got to see her once, as I got the impression we'd be very compatible in all kinds of ways! Still, very happy for her if she's found alternative avenues to explore.

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

Eva has gone from AW as well as CC website.
Gutted she has finished, I was hoping for one last visit but circumstances dictated otherwise. She managed pretty much exactly 4 years of top notch FS at CC before reaching whatever the equivalent of shelf life is for working girls.
She was my all time favourite punt - smart, funny, sexy, fit af, and filthy.
Fortunately, the lovely Chanel is well equipped to help me, and others, drown our sorrows!

Offline bobby_dizzler

I do see the new girl Chanel on there, so I may pop down to give her a test drive tomorrow. If it is the same girl, she certainly seems well-reviewed on here - though I'll be unable to confirm one way or the other, as I never saw her at CC.

Did you manage a test drive?

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

There's not a Chanel listed on Genesis 2 at the moment.
The real Chanel is doing Weds/Thur/Fri at CC this week.

Offline ZeroCount

There's not a Chanel listed on Genesis 2 at the moment.
The real Chanel is doing Weds/Thur/Fri at CC this week.

Sure there is, she was there on Monday and her next day is listed at Saturday.

If you mean she's not listed on the "Our Staff" page then sure, but it's fairly normal for new girls not to appear there for a while - G2 aren't the best at updating their website.

Offline ZeroCount

I did not, sadly, as more pressing matters got in the way. Maybe when she's next in at the weekend. In all honesty, if it is the same Chanel, I'm not sure she's my type - but all the positive reviews had me thinking she might be worth a go anyway.