Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Vlada xxxx - VS TOFTT  (Read 2145 times)

Offline kippydon

it says she is latino, so cannot be from ukraine

Offline gbyld87

Offline lannister123

Got the link to the Instagram page? Would love to add it to the wank bank haha.

Yeah i texted her and she said she made a mistake on VS putting Latina on there. Confirmed she’s from Ukraine or at least that’s what she claims….

Offline gbyld87

I hope you do give her a go, as i'd love to know what's the other side of the door when they use such blatantly false advertising.  There's always a chance she's similar looking, but somehow i doubt it  :crazy:

Offline lannister123

Haha I dunno if she’s exactly the same as that insta account. Especially the photo of her with the pizza on her pussy and the one with jizz on her tits. They looked pretty genuine.

Dunno if I’m brave enough though now, got me all nervous 😂

Offline gbyld87

Here's 60 pages if you want some more for the bank:  External Link/Members Only

Here's your pizza photo for reference  :drinks: External Link/Members Only
Another one you'll recognise: External Link/Members Only

Here's an OnlyFans profile: External Link/Members Only

Or, possibly a fake twitter account as the source of these photos: External Link/Members Only

I'm not *wanting* these ads to be fakes, but they so clearly are.  You're not finding this girl in Leicester, i'd bet my house on it.
Still interested in what you find behind the door if you take a punt on it  :)

Offline gbyld87

just to be thorough, here's the jizzy tits one as well:  External Link/Members Only

Offline lannister123

Haha proper dectective work. Thanks man, straight in the wank bank. Think I’ll save myself 100 notes and give Jessy a good seeing to instead. Ol reliable.

How did you find all this out anyway, reverse image search or number search? Be cool to know so I don’t get caught out next time. Nerve of some of these girls.

Offline gbyld87

Haha proper dectective work. Thanks man, straight in the wank bank. Think I’ll save myself 100 notes and give Jessy a good seeing to instead. Ol reliable.

How did you find all this out anyway, reverse image search or number search? Be cool to know so I don’t get caught out next time. Nerve of some of these girls.

I just started by reverse image searching a couple of the photos on yandex image search, then clicked through to a few of the alternatives it found and explored the URLs for a few minutes.

To be totally honest, i'd looked this one up previously under a different profile so knew the photos were fake.  I always think it's worth a few minutes to check, especially with VivaStreet.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 09:38:19 am by gbyld87 »

Offline lannister123

Think her pimp must be monitoring this chat. Her profiles done a runner. Guess we’ll never know what she looked like.

Got any on your hotlist I should check out? Seen the usual Rom crowd. Tolly, Jessie, Claudia, Barbara.

Interested in this gilf -

External Link/Members Only

And this Moldovan -

Offline gbyld87

Think her pimp must be monitoring this chat. Her profiles done a runner. Guess we’ll never know what she looked like.

Got any on your hotlist I should check out? Seen the usual Rom crowd. Tolly, Jessie, Claudia, Barbara.

Interested in this gilf -

And this Moldovan -

I've fancied seeing 'isabelle' (or Sonya, or whatever she's called this week), but she moved recently to a new address and a quick glance on google maps shows basically only permit parking for miles around, so i'm kind've put off visiting.

I've had my eye on this one for a while: External Link/Members Only  She seems to go between Leicester, Coventry and Northampton.  Haven't visited her yet, so no recommendation, but i love the look of those tits :)