Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review by troll] Jaden, X-Lounge - Leicester  (Read 1617 times)

tiwmtleeds

I have tried several different spellings to search for reviews or intel on Jaden who works out of Leicester's X-Lounge on Wednesdays, Jaydn, Jaiden, etc, but all I can find is one enquiry on thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86560.0.

I would often drop by the X-lounge to see this lovely lassie before my most recent failed relationship started back in 2008. Her website profile (External Link/Members Only) slightly exaggerates as I very much doubt she is still in her twenties and her knockers are not D-cups either! However, and this is one fucking big however, she is now even more beautiful than she was ten years ago. I was totally amazed to find when I saw her a few weeks ago that she has not aged one iota, she has kept extremely trim and is obviously a regular gym goer.

When we first met in 2007 I remember distinctly how strict and to the point she was about her services ie that everything is covered and she definitely doesn't "do anal", so her services are what people on here refer to as being "vanilla".

However, and this is another very large however, her deepthroat skills are second to none, she is able to take you within milliseconds of erupting and keep you there for what can sometimes feel like eternity .... so if you long for that feeling when a beautiful ebony girl has her large lips surrounding the bottom half of your shaft and your eyes are popping out I couldn't recommend anything better than paying this lady a visit as she'll only charge you £40 for the privilege!

Online NervousJ

There looks a few nice looking girls at this place which I wouldn't mind seeing...

Is it a decent enough friendly place.... I'm not one for sharing punter chit chat in a room full of blokes though.... :D

tiwmtleeds

punter chit chat? wtf is this forum about, if it's not precisely that?

There is a small foyer at the entrance to the X-Lounge where one might bump into "others", but apart from that I'm at loss concerning what you're on about Jimmy!

Offline HailWood

I get Jimmy's point. I've spent time waiting in the lounge at the now defunct Sandy's in Manchester with various other chaps. Most keep themselves to themselves but there is always one who thinks he's there to entertain.

Online NervousJ

punter chit chat? wtf is this forum about, if it's not precisely that?

There is a small foyer at the entrance to the X-Lounge where one might bump into "others", but apart from that I'm at loss concerning what you're on about Jimmy!

Really ??

I don't want to sit in a lounge on a settee with a dozen other blokes waiting to get the girl of their dreams. I'm all for chatting and sharing info on here, I don't really want to do it sat on a sofa in a massage parlour...there's a slight difference in my view. What if someone you know walks in. If I saw the ice cream van with roger and Mr Ilo  then fair enough...in fairness il bloody chat to anyone and everyone, I hate awkward silences, lets just say it wouldn't be my ideal situation...

I'm not called Nervous Jimmy  for no reason...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 09:21:36 am by NervousJ »

nten

I've used X Lounge quite a bit and like it. Good range of ladies; Elise and Scarlett are stand outs. No lounge, just a seat behind a curtain. They're very good at keeping punters away from each other. I met Jaden a couple of years back, agree with OP, knock out body but not really bothered.

Online NervousJ

lola, Simone, Steph and Lisa have taken my fancy.... Ha ha ha  :lol:

Thanks mate,

I might pop down when I get an opportunity....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
OP has been banned, yet again....

Banning reason: Previously banned obsessive no life troll with over 30 bannings so far

Offline mr-oraltastic

Jennifer is a Turkish lady who offers an enthusiatic covered BJ

Offline PepeMAGA

Really ??

I don't want to sit in a lounge on a settee with a dozen other blokes waiting to get the girl of their dreams. I'm all for chatting and sharing info on here, I don't really want to do it sat on a sofa in a massage parlour...there's a slight difference in my view. What if someone you know walks in. If I saw the ice cream van with roger and Mr Ilo  then fair enough...in fairness il bloody chat to anyone and everyone, I hate awkward silences, lets just say it wouldn't be my ideal situation...

I'm not called Nervous Jimmy  for no reason...
Agree, wouldn't want to do a gangbang either