Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olívia Brazilian -Lincoln - little pocket rocket stunner  (Read 1629 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7652694) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The agreement
£100 for 30 mins including oral both ways and full service.

The location
Nice little flat in a very picturesque part of Lincoln with a lovely view of the Cathedral as you walk up the road. There was a paid car park on the road she's on, but if you're a tight arse like me, you could park at Tesco and it's a 1.5 km walk from there. Parking on Wragby Road is too hit-and-miss for me but I saw one space.

The girl
Very attractive. Small and feminine, long silky black hair cascading down to her shapely hips. Enhanced breasts, a few small tattoos. Very tanned or perhaps a bit darker than her profile pics suggest, which is fine by me. Close-up, I thought she may have some Indian or black blood but am just guessing as she doesn't look like the classic Latina type in my opinion. Early-to-mid twenties.

The meet
She got undressed and stood on the bed facing me, allowing me to worship her body. Her arse was fantastic. Full on DFK allowed and included in the price.

I soon had a raging boner and she went to work. Condom on though, which I don't mind for oral.

I had planned to go down on her since she was so fresh and lovely but she wanted to get straight into missionary. What a great sight watching her tits jiggle up and down as I held her hands and pumped away.

Switched to doggy and she spread her legs nice and wide and flicked her hair back. I leaned in and gave her a good rimming - she tasted really fresh and was soon moaning in pleasure. She clearly likes a bit of anal play but alas I cannot justify paying more than £100 for 30 mins so had not paid extra for full anal. A few minutes of straight doggy and I lowered her into some prone bone. She can take a decent pounding that's for sure.

Moved to standing doggy with her leaning over the bed. I had a grip on her shoulders and pulsed away to her moans and grunts.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back. She climbed on top with her knees lifted and rode me like that. I could feel her juices rubbing on my groin area which was a real turn on. I leaned forward and let her grind away while I supported her with my hands. Now I was getting knackered so I leaned back again while she rode me again while holding my wrists on the bed.

She was getting tired and my time was almost up. Finished in missionary, leaning in for some slow DFK before coming to a nice crescendo.

She's very friendly but has limited English. Likes Lincoln (it's her second visit there - I missed her the first time) but not keen on English food. Well she got a good helping of Lincolnshire sausage and some stuffing, which beats fish and chips.

Conclusion
Got my money's worth with a real stunner. I used up the whole 30 minutes and left feeling really satisfied. I'd certainly recommend. I want to see the other one in the flat with her but need to see when I'm off work first so hopefully will catch her.

Offline Charliehutton

Wow, Snaggy, she looks, and sounds, terrific. I just hope somebody's told her how lovely Leicester is this time of year :D

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Great review. She looks fit. I second CH, she needs to find her way to Leicester.

Online ss100

She looks super gym fit. Was her body tight?

Offline Snagbadjer

Wow, Snaggy, she looks, and sounds, terrific. I just hope somebody's told her how lovely Leicester is this time of year :D

She does tour around so I'm sure she'll be around Leicester way at some point!

Offline Snagbadjer

Versace - thanks, mate. I'm sure you'll get an opportunity. But I don't know if she'd do a 15 mins punt?

ss100 - very tight. Really small waist with a plump arse but almost no body fat anywhere else.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
If they don't offer 15 mins, I'll fork out for 30 mins. Wouldn't be a problem. If she makes her way to Leicester or Birmingham I'll have her.

Online gbyld87

Been stuck in Lincoln for 3 weeks this one.   :unknown:

Offline Snagbadjer

Been stuck in Lincoln for 3 weeks this one.   :unknown:

Her profile popped up in the Lincoln section yesterday. But she was in Lincoln for a couple of weeks last months. Not sure where she went in the interim. There's about four Brazilian profiles currently showing as in Lincoln and two Thais, so I'm a bit spoilt for choice for tomorrow's punt!

Offline Snagbadjer

If they don't offer 15 mins, I'll fork out for 30 mins. Wouldn't be a problem. If she makes her way to Leicester or Birmingham I'll have her.

Go for it, mate. Solid punt.

Offline biscuits72

Can confirm everything the OP says. Had a half hour with the little beauty and it followed pretty much exactly the same pattern
 Only thing I'd remark on is her boob job scars are very prominent, so if that bothers you, you now know about them! Solid punt though no owo and I got the impression her English was quite limited. Very, VERY cute though.

Offline Snagbadjer

Can confirm everything the OP says. Had a half hour with the little beauty and it followed pretty much exactly the same pattern
 Only thing I'd remark on is her boob job scars are very prominent, so if that bothers you, you now know about them! Solid punt though no owo and I got the impression her English was quite limited. Very, VERY cute though.

I did notice the scars, mate. But decided not to mention it. Didn't bother me. Glad you enjoyed yourself!