Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cost of membership £££  (Read 6662 times)

Offline DaveyboyC

Why wi get banned I'm only asking what happened to the overpayment  isnt that perfectly reasonable ??

Also couldn't some kind of fail safe be added to stop this happening in the 1st place  ?

Offline lewisjones23

because you keep pushing it despite it being pointed out that the mistake was made by you

is the information message not enough? should Admin account for gimps who can’t read properly?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 04:26:02 pm by lewisjones23 »

Offline David1970

Why wi get banned I'm only asking what happened to the overpayment  isnt that perfectly reasonable ??

Also couldn't some kind of fail safe be added to stop this happening in the 1st place  ?

Think of the extra YOU paid as “idiot tax” and stop making a drama out of YOUR mistake.

Online Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
I've contacted the btc app team and the full amount was paid to this address ?
No idea why your app has prompted you to pay more, as mentioned that’s between you and the app you used. We don’t have any control over external apps.

I’ve never heard anyone complain about this before either.

Surely if you’ve been here a few years this wasn’t your first attempt

Offline DaveyboyC

Think of the extra YOU paid as “idiot tax” and stop making a drama out of YOUR mistake.

This Idiot has Parkinsons disease mate !
 :rolleyes:

Offline DaveyboyC

No idea why your app has prompted you to pay more, as mentioned that’s between you and the app you used. We don’t have any control over external apps.

I’ve never heard anyone complain about this before either.

Surely if you’ve been here a few years this wasn’t your first attempt

No 2nd attempt mate. One successful,, one not so.

Offline northface

None of us like overpaying for anything but that's something we all come across at some point in life so just move on and forget it.
Your wellbeing is more important than letting things like this increase your stress levels.

Online Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
If there’s a next time, if you do choose to renew again I’d just be extra careful matey.

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
And if you insult someone or troll this thread anymore .........

Offline GoldTop

We're shelling out £160 an hour to get our knobs sucked and wittering about £8 overpay  :D

Offline Dipper

We're shelling out £160 an hour to get our knobs sucked and wittering about £8 overpay  :D

Precisely this.  :D

Offline ghosteyes

Costed me £26.65 (£25 membership + £1.65 transaction fee) couple of days back.