Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pau Yuen Tong - does it numb her when she does OWO?  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Puntingutils

Hey fellas! I've acquired some Pau Yuen tong - I'm hesitant to receive OWO as there very limited reports on the internet , and out of those with some saying they can't taste and one saying they feel the stinging(not sure from OWO or sex). Please share your experience with it so we have more reports, and so I won't ruin a booking by testing it out :lol: .Please include the number of applications, time between each application, and time of last application between sex. :angelgirl:

Offline JontyR

I reckon you should ask the opinion of any SP you want to book.

Their attitudes may vary, and it is their mouth that will be affected.

Offline Puntingutils

If no one is able to share whether or not it actually numbs their mouth, yeah your right, I'll let the SP know beforehand and if their happy to test it out. Doubt I'll find anyone whose up for that, maybe establish a regular and try at the end of the day :dash:

Offline JontyR

Doubt I'll find anyone whose up for that,
Yeah, there's a reason for that. That should sort of let you know whether it is appropriate or not.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I'm assuming this is some kind of numbing cream to lessen sensation and prolong your orgasm?

If so ove had a couple of experiences with guys who have applied cream like this and not told me, yes it numbs the mouth, it makes it tingle and feels like your tongue is swelling up, its absolutely terrifying or was for me the first time as it takes a little while to take effect and I had been blowing him quite deeply for a few mins.

If you want to test it out and test the transfer why not rub some into your fingers and suck on them for a few mins

Offline Doc Holliday

If you want to test it out and test the transfer why not rub some into your fingers and suck on them for a few mins

Guinea pig science innit.

If he accepts the challenge and doesn't login again then you have your result  :D

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
…and so I won't ruin a booking by testing it out :lol:

Well hopefully you wouldn’t be using this stuff without consent from the SP first, no matter what the replies on here tell you  :unknown: :unknown: anything like that you would ALWAYS have to check first, she might be allergic and anaphylactic shock would defo ruin any booking ?

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
As a second point I can’t believe anyone would even consider rubbing literal drugs on your cock without telling the person you’re having sex with…. Mind boggling

And btw if you did do this, expecting OWO without any questions is nuts. The very least you can do is accept that you **may** have to use a condom for oral sex if you cover it in numbing cream  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 11:03:20 am by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline Doc Holliday

I had never heard of this Chinese herbal balm being used this way so google is your friend. It seems it is widely available online in terms of purchasing it but very little about the actual ingredients and any studies or safety trials.

Did find this though which is worth a watch External Link/Members Only The first thing that struck me is the word safely in the title.

This seems to confirm ingredients are 'variable' but mainly ginseng and there are probably no studies or safety trials. Perhaps it is made in a lab in Wuhan?

He uses the expression 'burns like hell' which is worrying. I won't be investing in this and I'm out.

Offline LLPunting

Have to 2nd Katie's observations here, OP you seriously need to reconsider what you understand by consideration and consent.

Also if you indulge in kissing throughout then confirming you aren't orally allergic to it would be in your selfish interest too.

Given today's report of eyedrops produced in India by several pharma may have caused serious harm to some users due to possible contamination and various reports over the years of other adulterated manufacturing in Asia you should only use products with informed consent.

Online Southernbloke

As a matter of course, I always tell any sexual partner if I have put any cream on my body ( I suffer from eczema) before the booking commences and take a picture of the ingredients to show her

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
As a matter of course, I always tell any sexual partner if I have put any cream on my body ( I suffer from eczema) before the booking commences and take a picture of the ingredients to show her

Honestly speaking, that might be overkill that usually it’s not needed (at least myself) wouldn’t ever need to know in detail however it’s definitely a nice thing to be checking in with SP, it shows you’re being very considerate of her.

Goes to show some punters have polar opposites of what might be acceptable behaviour in a booking

I’m not sure I am surprised though
Some guys will act *offended* when I say I don’t particularly fancy snorting lines off their cocks as if it’s the most amazing, generous offer  :lol:

« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:03:57 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline norwichfunseeker

Some guys will act *offended* when I say I don’t particularly fancy snorting lines off their cocks as if it’s the most amazing, generous offer  :lol:

Youll be ok with me Katie, It'd only be a short line!

Seriously though do people actually ask / expect you to do that!? 

Online Southernbloke

Honestly speaking, that might be overkill that usually it’s not needed (at least myself) wouldn’t ever need to know in detail however it’s definitely a nice thing to be checking in with SP, it shows you’re being very considerate of her.

Goes to show some punters have polar opposites of what might be acceptable behaviour in a booking

I’m not sure I am surprised though

To me it’s all about mutual respect

Online Jonestown

If the delay creams work the same way as the Stud spray that used to be available you’ll end up losing your erection pdq.

Offline Puntingutils

I'm assuming this is some kind of numbing cream to lessen sensation and prolong your orgasm?

If so ove had a couple of experiences with guys who have applied cream like this and not told me, yes it numbs the mouth, it makes it tingle and feels like your tongue is swelling up, its absolutely terrifying or was for me the first time as it takes a little while to take effect and I had been blowing him quite deeply for a few mins.

Hi, I just read all your responses, and thank you for your insight. It acts the same way, however it is not formulated with prilocaine and lidocaine, hence it may not cause numbing.

I actually plan on using it on myself  based on your suggestion, as I am curious, but even if it is suitable for me and there is a consensus that it's suitable, the recipient still may have an allergic reaction so it is unsafe.

Offline Doc Holliday

Hi, I just read all your responses, and thank you for your insight. It acts the same way, however it is not formulated with prilocaine and lidocaine, hence it may not cause numbing.

I actually plan on using it on myself  based on your suggestion, as I am curious, but even if it is suitable for me and there is a consensus that it's suitable, the recipient still may have an allergic reaction so it is unsafe.

If you haven't already done so, I suggest you watch the video as it gives a great deal of detail how best to use it.

Offline Puntingutils

I had never heard of this Chinese herbal balm being used this way so google is your friend. It seems it is widely available online in terms of purchasing it but very little about the actual ingredients and any studies or safety trials.

Indeed, there aren't any clinical trials testing this. If there's anyone willing to test this out for science, let's distrupt the pharma industry together  :drinks:

Offline Puntingutils

If you haven't already done so, I suggest you watch the video as it gives a great deal of detail how best to use it.

Yeah mate I've seen it awhile back, I've already used it but not for OWO. Thanks for the suggestion, nonetheless
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 03:26:28 pm by Puntingutils »

Offline Stevelondon

Let me get this right.
The question is something along the lines of,
“I am putting a numbing cream on my knob. Do you think it will have some affect on the SP when she is sucking me off”

DUH !!!!    :D

Offline Puntingutils

Let me get this right.
The question is something along the lines of,
“I am putting a numbing cream on my knob. Do you think it will have some affect on the SP when she is sucking me off”

DUH !!!!    :D

The agent will be washed off before coming in contact with he SP, hence it may not cause any numbing issues. Also the agent isn't formulated with Lidocaine like other numbing creams, so it may not exhibit the same effect - hence the question. If all of the agent is absorbed then washed off, I believe it would not cause any numbing issues or potential allergic reactions but I'm not entirely sure.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 10:38:18 pm by Puntingutils »

Offline JontyR

Strikes me that you are wanting someone to say what you want to hear.

Offline Puntingutils

Strikes me that you are wanting someone to say what you want to hear.

Not at all - I'm sorry that it came across this way. This is a balm that isn't common, as a result there is a lack of reports on people's experience with it. I'm not looking for confirmation bias.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 10:48:30 pm by Puntingutils »

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
To be fair with it being so uncommon and little research it’s difficult to be able to know what it may do in OWO

My advice is to maybe test it on yourself and see if it makes your own mouth go numb if you lick it. And if you want to try it but are happy with OW, just miss out the OWO entirely and it may still help with delayed ejaculation in sex. But check with SPs before using it always.

I get your point that it’s different to other numbing creams… but the trouble is we just don’t know it’s effects and you’re only going to know when it goes terribly wrong !!!  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 10:55:05 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline JontyR

Not at all - I'm sorry that it came across this way. This is a balm that isn't common, as a result there is a lack of reports on people's experience with it. I'm not looking for confirmation bias.
It just strikes me as odd.

I haven't got a problem with you covering your cock in jam, marmite or any condiment of your choosing, or indeed some concoction that you've bought off the internet. That is completely your perogative.

The fact that this substance may be ingested by someone else who has no idea it is, or has been, there is what is known technically as "a dick move"

And I reckon you actually know this. In your post you have "acquired" it. Not bought. You've got it and then you ask the question. Not the other way round despite as you acknowledge there being little info on it.

Fair enough if you didn't mean it to come across like you were seeking someone to agree with you, at the same time I'm sure you don't want this whole suggestion to come across as creepy as fuck either. But it does. To me anyway. 

Offline Doc Holliday

Indeed, there aren't any clinical trials testing this. If there's anyone willing to test this out for science, let's distrupt the pharma industry together  :drinks:

Therein lies the problem. This has nothing to do with pharma. It falls under a herbal remedy/medicine regulations External Link/Members Only

Out of interest does the product in your possession have a PL number printed anywhere on it?

Offline Stevelondon

The agent will be washed off before coming in contact with he SP, hence it may not cause any numbing issues. Also the agent isn't formulated with Lidocaine like other numbing creams, so it may not exhibit the same effect - hence the question. If all of the agent is absorbed then washed off, I believe it would not cause any numbing issues or potential allergic reactions but I'm not entirely sure.

Thank you for that.
Being the sensitive guy I am. I would probably err on the side of caution. Washing the stuff off prior to engagement might not mean it’s never been there. As someone mentioned. If a SP had an allergic response let’s say………..😱
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 09:28:22 am by Stevelondon »

Offline RandomGuy99

Therein lies the problem. This has nothing to do with pharma. It falls under a herbal remedy/medicine regulations External Link/Members Only

Out of interest does the product in your possession have a PL number printed anywhere on it?
I was watching Martin Lewis' Money Saving Expert programme on TV the other night and he was advising people to check the PL (process licence) number on medications. If the numbers on two products are the same it means that they are exactly the same product. He was pointing this out on pain medication for periods and there were £s of difference between different brands of products which had exactly the same PL number on.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 10:04:13 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Puntingutils

It came with instructions and the container. I don't believe the instructions had a PL number, and looking at the images online it seems not to have one. The container doesn't have a Pl number - the back does say 74/2440. The images of the box seem not to have a PL number either, from what I can see.

I've actually discovered a clinical trial with the compound that produces the numbing effect: 10.18502/tim.v6i3.7312 Leaving for others who might be interested. Will look into the study later and see if there's any for OWO but am doubtful. Best to avoid it for their safety until there is concrete evidence showing its safe
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 02:42:39 pm by Puntingutils »

Offline markballoon

One thing if you go for OW whilst using it and then go onto regular sex.   Will it affect the integrity of the condom?

Offline GingerNuts

Rub some on your finger then suck it.

Online Jonestown

I've actually discovered a clinical trial with the compound that produces the numbing effect: 10.18502/tim.v6i3.7312 Leaving for others who might be interested. Will look into the study later and see if there's any for OWO but am doubtful.

If you should come across any more clinical trials that require people to receive OWO I’d be obliged if you’d put my name on the list.

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
It's a massive consent violation not telling her or communicating it with her

Also if she start to get an allergic reaction where she's convulsions and fitting would you take her to A&E?

Also you don't know if this balm would disintegrate the condoms effectiveness

Do this with you partner or girlfriend at home not a sex worker

Studs sprays are not effective and are known to make you cock go to sleep

Suggests cognitive behaviour therapy instead and a supportive sympathetic sex worker

Offline RandomGuy99

If you should come across any more clinical trials that require people to receive OWO I’d be obliged if you’d put my name on the list.
Taking one for the team. We thank you for your dedication to the cause :drinks:

Offline Puntingutils

One thing if you go for OW whilst using it and then go onto regular sex.   Will it affect the integrity of the condom?

Why would this be the case? The product would be washed off prior, there wouldn't be any transfer. + There are reports online  saying there is no issue with OW then protected sex. So to answer your question, no there shouldn't be any issue, unless you can state reasons otherwise

Offline Puntingutils

Will do. I wonder even if the compound is washed off, and there is no numbness, would there still be an issue for as I not be allergic to it. I'd have to determine the concentration of the product after washing and then if there's greater than 0%, will it ellict a reponse. Anyone here has access to a lab, let me know  :hi:. Might be easier if I could test if I am allergic to the specific compound first then suck it :thumbsup:

Offline Doc Holliday

It came with instructions and the container. I don't believe the instructions had a PL number, and looking at the images online it seems not to have one. The container doesn't have a Pl number - the back does say 74/2440. The images of the box seem not to have a PL number either, from what I can see.

This is the issue as you have no real idea what is actually in the balm.

Why would this be the case? The product would be washed off prior, there wouldn't be any transfer. + There are reports online  saying there is no issue with OW then protected sex. So to answer your question, no there shouldn't be any issue, unless you can state reasons otherwise

Some of the websites selling it mention petroleum jelly as an ingredient. This is not compatible with latex condoms and not the easiet thing to wash off. That said I would say it is a theoretical risk rather than an actual one.

In terms of allergy testing just apply some to your skin on your arm. Leave on for long periods but start with a very small amount and then reappply over a period of around 12 hours if no reaction. If any reaction wash of thoroughly.

Lots of people mentioning consent but this is such an obscure product that I cannot see anyone giving consent?

Offline Puntingutils

This is the issue as you have no real idea what is actually in the balm.

Online says it's clove, ginseng, brandy, pet jelly. IIRC, mass spec could work to see if it matches with a sample containing those ingredients. What matters most if the concentration is 0% when washed off, so they would be no potential problems during OWO.

Some of the websites selling it mention petroleum jelly as an ingredient. This is not compatible with latex condoms and not the easiest thing to wash off. That said I would say it is a theoretical risk rather than an actual one.

Petroleum jelly isn't compatible if used as a sexual lubricant. This wouldn't be the case, the amount of balm you use is miniscule, not even 1/8th of a gram if even. Washing with soap would get rid of it with ease.

In terms of allergy testing just apply some to your skin on your arm. Leave on for long periods but start with a very small amount and then reappply over a period of around 12 hours if no reaction. If any reaction wash of thoroughly.

The allergy testing needs to be done orally, with people who are allergic to clove oil, as that's what the recipient would be doing. Testing dermally would not be the same.

Offline JontyR

Online says it's clove, ginseng, brandy, pet jelly. IIRC, mass spec could work to see if it matches with a sample containing those ingredients. What matters most if the concentration is 0% when washed off, so they would be no potential problems during OWO.

Petroleum jelly isn't compatible if used as a sexual lubricant. This wouldn't be the case, the amount of balm you use is miniscule, not even 1/8th of a gram if even. Washing with soap would get rid of it with ease.

The allergy testing needs to be done orally, with people who are allergic to clove oil, as that's what the recipient would be doing. Testing dermally would not be the same.

You seem determined to use it.

Offline Doc Holliday

You seem determined to use it.

He does and as he doesn't appear to have any understanding of my posts, I'm calling it a day and letting him get on with it. He will be fine.

Offline Puntingutils

Offline Puntingutils

He does and as he doesn't appear to have any understanding of my posts, I'm calling it a day and letting him get on with it. He will be fine.

I do understand where you coming from doc, and I agree it's unknown. It's not going one ear and out the other. I mentioned chemical deformulation to combat the uncertainty of the product. And the amount applied is not equivalent to your point for petroullum jelly effecting the condom. If I'm missing something then please let me know, but I feel as if I my responses addressed your caveats?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 08:59:34 pm by Puntingutils »

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
Just don’t use it without asking the SP first :hi:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I do understand where you coming from doc, and I agree it's unknown. It's not going one ear and out the other. I mentioned chemical deformulation to combat the uncertainty of the product. And the amount applied is not equivalent to your point for petroullum jelly effecting the condom. If I'm missing something then please let me know, but I feel as if I my responses addressed your caveats?
Are you going to keep going on about this until you get the answer you want because that is not going to happen.

You have been told to eat some yourself, you have been told it's risky because you don't know what's in it and there's no medical research, you have been told (by amongst others SPs) under no circumstances use it without the express consent of the SP, nobody here is going to tell you it's ok for you to use.

If you want to use it then ask the escort you want to book if she's ok with it, but explain exactly what it is and that you don't know what effect it might have. 

Offline sensualencounter

OP I’d suggest smearing it all over your own cock and then blowing it yourself. I appreciate we’re all encouraged to be kinder on here but you are raising so many red flags that if I was a sex worker I’d run a million miles from you and make sure none of my work colleagues saw you either.

Please listen to all what’s been clearly said to you here….

Offline getsbettereverytime

Even better shove it up where the sun don’t shine and see how it feels for
You before trying out your plan.