Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good priced overnight booking in London  (Read 926 times)

eroticaddictwilliam

Ok, planning a trip end of December in London and would like to do an overnight booking with her ideally doing outcall to my hotel.

Now have no idea on average's for overnight in London and had a budget preferably no more than £550-£650 for around 8-10hrs (longer obviously if she was relaxed with time). Would this be reasonable when negotiating price?

Now I love Asian (Chinese, Korean, Singapore, Japanese) that would also consider but my preference at the moment would be an American, Canadian or Australian if anyone has any recommendations? Age around 25-35, no more than size 10. Have no interest in East Europeans that seem to be all over London or Indian. 

Cheers  :hi:

eroticaddictwilliam

Nobody had an overnight before here?  :P

bigone

Why you want to pay a girl to sleep most of the night
I would imagine shes going to be sleeping at some point
Why not have a few long sessions with different girls
I had many over nights but in Thailand . where I am only
Paying a round 50 pounds  :P

eroticaddictwilliam

Why you want to pay a girl to sleep most of the night
I would imagine shes going to be sleeping at some point
Why not have a few long sessions with different girls
I had many over nights but in Thailand . where I am only
Paying a round 50 pounds  :P

I understand your point but would only be sleeping few hours.

You can not compare Thailand with London - economies and salaries are massively different (London is a top 5 most expensive city in world). I visited Thailand few times (Pattaya, Phuket and Chiang Mi) and paid only 1500 baht (30 pounds for nice 4* hotel) in Pattaya, Thailand but often pay around 175 pounds a night for good London hotel. Plus not in Thailand now  :D

I want to enjoy some drinks for the night, have good company and have 4 sessions (say 2 before sleep, one in middle of night and 1 in morning) so I think that would be decent value considering I normally pay 1 hour 100-150 pounds for body to body/soap nuru or 1 hour at 130-150 pounds for full service.

Not just looking for short in and out pop. Want to enjoy the night. :cool:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 07:39:43 am by eroticaddictwilliam »

Offline alessiobou

External Link/Members Only

At the time of writing, she has an offer for £400 overnight.

She bid on my RB and emailed me a face pic. She's pretty tbh. I recommend you email her and ask her if she's willing to provide a face pic.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nobody had an overnight before here?  :P

Many in Thailand where I pay £40.        :hi: :hi: :hi:

Booking an overnight with a girl you don't know is sheer madness, you could hate the sight of her after 30 minutes.   :hi:

Offline alessiobou

External Link/Members Only

At the time of writing, she has an offer for £400 overnight.

She bid on my RB and emailed me a face pic. She's pretty tbh. I recommend you email her and ask her if she's willing to provide a face pic.

Ignore my suggestion above... didn't see the reviews before I posted.

eroticaddictwilliam

Ignore my suggestion above... didn't see the reviews before I posted.

That is very cheap and probably a reason for it (plus that is her incall price). No pics (very limited at least what they show  - no face) plus way to far, not in London - I need her to come to my hotel in London.

vw

That is very cheap and probably a reason for it (plus that is her incall price). No pics (very limited at least what they show  - no face) plus way to far, not in London - I need her to come to my hotel in London.
Stick a reverse booking up and see what falls down, most of the quality girls are off for Christmas, the search results are full of dog turds mainly and excluding EE girls you have written of most of the best recommendations on this site.

eroticaddictwilliam

Many in Thailand where I pay £40.        :hi: :hi: :hi:

Booking an overnight with a girl you don't know is sheer madness, you could hate the sight of her after 30 minutes.   :hi:

Me to I paid even lower than that many times in Thailand as I am a hansummm man  :D Paid 1,000 baht to 1,500 baht many times to freelancers and bar girls. I pay the rate local to the economy I am in. For instance have paid £1250 for a stunning American-Latin girl when was in Las Vegas - worth every penny.

Yes, I've not really had a bad overnight except once when was in Hong Kong but I paid her short time money and cancelled the overnight. That is what I'd do in the same situation, make it clear if was not working out that would make it a short term proposition for an hour or two etc - that way would also make her work harder.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:08:33 am by eroticaddictwilliam »

eroticaddictwilliam

Stick a reverse booking up and see what falls down, most of the quality girls are off for Christmas, the search results are full of dog turds mainly and excluding EE girls you have written of most of the best recommendations on this site.

Not a big fan of that AW site. Seem mostly East European.

I have got an offer from an Asian (actually Chinese-British) girl I have seen twice (did short 1 hour bookings with her) as a back up but would prefer someone new.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:07:13 am by eroticaddictwilliam »

Offline alessiobou

She emailed me face pics... she's quite pretty, I'll admit. Happy to share them with you, DM me if you want them, but she's known as a no-show.

eroticaddictwilliam

She emailed me face pics... she's quite pretty, I'll admit. Happy to share them with you, DM me if you want them, but she's known as a no-show.

No thanks is ok. 500 is cheap for outcall but not soley about money - happy to pay up to 650 more to find the girl I like. Not keen on her body pics.

vw

Not a big fan of that AW site. Seem mostly East European.

I have got an offer from an Asian (actually Chinese-British) girl I have seen twice (did short 1 hour bookings with her) as a back up but would prefer someone new.
Well most of the best reviewed girs on this site are East European

Why not book a longer evening session and arrange an early morning one, more variety and not having to tolerate sleeping.

I like longer ones but do all day sessions 2-midnight much more fun, no sleeping with one eye open.

eroticaddictwilliam

Well most of the best reviewed girs on this site are East European

Why not book a longer evening session and arrange an early morning one, more variety and not having to tolerate sleeping.

I like longer ones but do all day sessions 2-midnight much more fun, no sleeping with one eye open.

Just like the continuity of the overnight - something about waking up next to the girl you had a great time with for morning sex and breakfast. Also all will be locked away in safe, although I have never had a problem with an overnight before taking anything. Will be in London for few days so have time for another short hour punt anyway.

Why so many reviews on this site for only East Europeans? What about all the American, Canadian, Australian, Japanese, Korean, Singapore or even western European girls Switzerland, Sweden, German?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:31:37 am by eroticaddictwilliam »

vw

Why so many reviews on this site for only East Europeans? What about all the American, Canadian, Australian, Japanese, Korean, Singapore or even western European girls Switzerland, Sweden, German?
Because the good ones are fucking excellent by all accounts. 

Most with over 50+ reviews here are from EE.  'Just saying you miss some damn good experiences by writing them all off.  Possibly most people her like a bit of action and service and attitude is king, not ornamental stuff. 

All my shit punts in 20 years have been with people that think they are media pretty !

Good luck anyway !

eroticaddictwilliam

Because the good ones are fucking excellent by all accounts. 

Most with over 50+ reviews here are from EE.  'Just saying you miss some damn good experiences by writing them all off.  Possibly most people her like a bit of action and service and attitude is king, not ornamental stuff. 

All my shit punts in 20 years have been with people that think they are media pretty !

Good luck anyway !

Sure they are. However, why only reviews of EE? How about USA, Canadian, Australian, Korean, Japanese, Swiss, Swedish, German etc with great attitudes as well to review?

vw

Sure they are. However, why only reviews of EE? How about USA, Canadian, Australian, Korean, Japanese, Swiss, Swedish, German etc with great attitudes as well to review?
Because they don't exist that is the only reason certain nationalities don't get loads of good reviews !

There are one offs with all nationalities, its not a punter choice it is the best of what's put in front of you to choose from.

maybe not enough USA, Canadian, Australian, Korean, Japanese, Swiss, Swedish, German here.

No such thing as a Japanese whore it is pure speculation

Germans have their super brothels and get paid good at home same reason not many English hoes abroad

Swiss never seen one to review

Swedish not many

Canadian american Australian, visa issues for working so don't bother

Korean, pretend to be Japanese so disappoint as they deceived you

eroticaddictwilliam

Because they don't exist that is the only reason certain nationalities don't get loads of good reviews !

There are one offs with all nationalities, its not a punter choice it is the best of what's put in front of you to choose from.

maybe not enough USA, Canadian, Australian, Korean, Japanese, Swiss, Swedish, German here.

No such thing as a Japanese whore it is pure speculation

Germans have their super brothels and get paid good at home same reason not many English hoes abroad

Swiss never seen one to review

Swedish not many

Canadian american Australian, visa issues for working so don't bother

Korean, pretend to be Japanese so disappoint as they deceived you

I have had some really good punts in Germany, USA, Japan and Singapore with native women.

You may have a point in terms of lack of choice to review. It seems only 'poorer nation' girls are coming to work in London (mainly) and far less choice from developed countries. That would explain the how it all seems dominated by East Europeans. I guess if you are EE you can hop on a cheap easy jet flight to London, short distance, and the money is good when fly back home - earning power will be good back home to buy property, living etc.

Where as If your American, Canadian, Swiss, Japanese etc you can earn same money back home or more - so no point flying all way to London for sole purpose to make quick good money. Unless I guess if they are doing as a part-time thing.

:unknown:

Anyway, I will keep looking and may have to fall back on some Asian's.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:20:07 am by eroticaddictwilliam »

vw

I have had some really good punts in Germany, USA, Japan and Singapore with native women.

You may have a point in terms of lack of choice to review. It seems only 'poorer nation' girls are coming to work in London (mainly) and far less choice from developed countries. That would explain the how it all seems dominated by East Europeans. I guess if you are EE you can hop on a cheap easy jet flight to London, short distance, and the money is good when fly back home - earning power will be good back home to by property, living etc.

Where as If your American, Canadian, Swiss, Japanese etc you can earn same money back home or more - so no point flying all way to London for sole purpose to make quick good money. Unless I guess if they are doing as a part-time thing.

:unknown:

Anyway, I will keep looking and may have to fall back on some Asian's.

I'm sure this one is a yank with 30+ reviews, no idea but just a suggestion

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3474

eroticaddictwilliam

I'm sure this one is a yank with 30+ reviews, no idea but just a suggestion

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3474

Great find, cheers. Yes, she does sound great and I like Californians, easy going outgoing personalities!

I think will make contact and see if she is open for a little negotiation (may have to extend my budget little more) on overnight if can get her down to 750 then she could be a top contender.  :thumbsup: