Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cowgirl/Reverse Cowgirl Squat  (Read 2589 times)

Offline dlgh11

Evening gents,

A bit of a niche request but I guess that's what this forum is a for! Anyone able to share any intel on working girls who are excellent at riding in a squat position and have a bit of stamina? An example is shown in the following gif: External Link/Members Only

And a longer visual example is shown here: External Link/Members Only

Anikassecret, who is long retired, introduced me to it several years ago and I'm yet to find someone who can match her skills.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 09:51:41 pm by dlgh11 »

Offline Yankee41

Mia_ in shoreditch and veronica96 are both champs at this particular move.  Mia has more stamina to do it longer but veronica is much rougher at it which may explain why she cant hold the position forever.

Offline dlgh11

Mia_ in shoreditch and veronica96 are both champs at this particular move.  Mia has more stamina to do it longer but veronica is much rougher at it which may explain why she cant hold the position forever.

Thanks. I’ve been meaning to see Mia for a while. Hopefully there’s a few other suggestions floating around too!

Offline MrMagik

I remember Jade from HOD making me cum with this many years ago. I believe she's on AW as MoistJade now.

Offline Sullivan

I had that from Milla Peres last week.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337396.0

I didn’t quite know how to describe it, I said she was on her feet.

Offline ohmrs

+1 for both these recommendations. Particularly enjoyed Veronica’s exertions squatting in CG.

Offline Leffelover

I’ve been trying to find similar for some years - if only an ex girlfriend of mine was flipping tricks - I’d highly recommend…

Offline oneeyesnake

Potential cock breaker position, especially if the cock moves/not aligned on the down stroke..and the girl is being enthusiastic.

Offline Leaveitout

Good suggestions thus far, have personally had it from Veronica and can confirm, one I would add to the list is mysweetsexycherry (see my review on her) - absolute cowgirl pro

Offline WelshClipper

If you can manage a trip to Reading, Gabriella is phenomenal.

:yahoo:

Offline Labomba123

If you can manage a trip to Reading, Gabriella is phenomenal.

:yahoo:

Can you post link which one please

Offline Carloco

It is not my cup of tea, but I had it with both Mia (mentioned above) and Daria from Allure.

Offline dlgh11

I’ve been trying to find similar for some years - if only an ex girlfriend of mine was flipping tricks - I’d highly recommend…

Well, if you fancy sending me her number Leffelover  :cool:

Cheers for the recommendations guys. I'm still on the hunt!

Offline James3465smith

anyone know if Sexyyy Laura External Link/Members Only is good at prolonged squatting as well particularly in ANAL?

Offline tp69

Hot April is damn good at squatting in cowgirl. She's also damn good at DT too.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=333462.0

She's normally on the Russian weekly rotation, but her profile is showing as in Glasgow at the moment which is where they're parked when away I think. If she's back in Russia, it could be a fair while before she manages to return. Pity as she's a great SP.

Offline webpunter

On a general basis the fitter the burds are the more likely that they will be likely to be able do this
& for a decent period of time, not just 10-15 secs then onto their knees

There will be exceptions however on the few occasions this has been on the menu, the SPs have been size 6-8, more towards the former
Where they are blessed with the right genes & strong legs, maybe doing sports when they were younger so developing the strength needed
& are gym bunnies keeping themselves in tip top shape  :yahoo:

At the very top of my 'CG list' is Valentina
Ex Ego in MK [numerous visits] & was also @ ex HOD [two visits & both times she did proper CG feet on bed]
She was able to bounce around & keep going far longer than i was able to last
On one of the sessions she said she was getting a 'burn' in her legs from the extended CG
& that later that day at the gym she would concentrate on different exercises as she'd done her leg workout
Good girl  :thumbsup:

MistressMusclePP
External Link/Members Only
If you look on the movie section the clip on the 2nd row shows her in this position
[ sorry dont know how to get a movie clip screenshot with half decent quality copied across to here - easy on pics etc ]
Albeit badged 'teasing massage'
Dont know if she does FS, tho reviews on here which may provide the answer
Still a sight to behold if she's in CG giving a HJ especially if she is simulating penetration by positioning her hands

I've had a couple of FAF massage burds do this for the finale
Straddling me littleWP up their bum crack & gripping me tugging me off with one hand
Sometimes supporting themselves with the other hand leaning forward
Mesmerising & hard to differentiate between a HJ & the real thing  :yahoo:

OP, a pukka thread & some good intel so far
Lets see what stuff gets added

Offline webpunter

She's got the type of bod which shows potential
Fit with strong [compared to most women] looking legs
HL is +1
No idea bout anal

anyone know if Sexyyy Laura External Link/Members Only is good at prolonged squatting as well particularly in ANAL?

Offline finn5555

Fat birds tend to struggle at this mainly due to lack of stamina 🤨

Offline WelshClipper

OP, a pukka thread & some good intel so far
Lets see what stuff gets added

Ooops wrong thread
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 03:11:27 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline webpunter

:lol:
& as Peter Stringfellow pointed out they sweat lots [so he banned them from his clubs]  :D

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I’d worry if they got tired and fell on me.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 04:03:08 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Yankee41

She can but ymmv. I am on the bigger side for her so certain positions dont work well for her.  She did rcg with me for a short time but it was too much for her.  Even cg had to be controlled by her.  Others positions i could just pound away though.  I would say if your on the smaller side she is possibly an option but i dont think it will ever be close to veronicas.

Offline JonnyJ

Agree with Webby that Valentina was one of the few that could do a full on CG and RCG with feet on the bed and bounce up and down for far longer than I could last until i shot my load. Memories are amazing and given that the legend Tina has returned we live in hope that Val returns soon too. I should have put effort in to see Val lots more when I had her number and we were messaging back and forth privately, if only id known she would disappear, but thats SP’s for you!!

Offline kungpo

I know most see her for DT and CIM but Kristina was good at this.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One time she asked if she could fuck me but I didn't want to get off the bed so she squatted over and did some rough RCG for a good 5 minutes or longer.

Offline dlgh11

I'm going to revive this thread in the hope that some intel is out there. I haven't been punting much recently but Crystal Powers, who I need to get round to reviewing, was like a duracell bunny when it came to riding - she went at it for 10 or so minutes!

Offline webpunter

I'm going to revive this thread in the hope that some intel is out there. I haven't been punting much recently but Crystal Powers, who I need to get round to reviewing, was like a duracell bunny when it came to riding - she went at it for 10 or so minutes!

There's me getting excited
Then i see 400 the hour
15 mins for a ton would be enuf for me

Offline webpunter

I did a review
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366395.msg3765390#msg3765390
Badged it:  "Sensual Livia - Guildford - squat fuck tastic"
She certainly was, tho not the fittie in the pics
Profile no longer active tho reck the type of SP who will return at some point