Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna viva street Leicester any one seen her?  (Read 676 times)

Offline Hotdogboy88

Hi. All was wonder if anyone has seen her?? Looks amazing is she likely to be the girl at the address??
External Link/Members Only

Offline teaseme888

I’ve seen her a few times and she is the girl in the pictures. She actually looks better in person. There is 2 girls that work from the same house Anna and Vicky but I would say Anna looks better then Vicki IMO. The girls charge extra for kissing and there is no OWO. Definitely recommend if you like a vanilla Service.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline HailWood

She looks FAF but maybe TGTBT at £80 ph??

Offline Hotdogboy88

She is hot as hell. She has lots of extras. But if you want a vanilla super fit girl to fuck she’s great but don’t expect much more. Jessy.bm a better option overall even with false titties. But glad I did her no harm having a super fit girl in the wank bank. 😎 :P

Offline Mr. Noob

Girls like that should go out of business. Extra for kissing????? Maybe extra for touching left breast + plus vat lol 😂 girls who charge extras for this and that should be refused by customers. No matter how fit girl is i would never go to one who putting so many restrictions hence i never go to EE chicks for example :thumbsdown: