Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Jack Sinn

Just how hard is Woofie usually to get in contact with? I have messaged her 3 times over the last year or so, at the beginning I assumed it was because I was on a new aw profile (due to failed attempt at a leave from punting) however now I have good feedback on my profile and still can't seem to get a reply from her. she hasn't read any of the messages I have sent but has logged on numerous times. Any suggestions?

Online j122

Try doing it via UKE or via text if her number is showing that day

Offline HailWood

Admittedly, I have met Woofie a couple of times but find comms via text very straightforward when she is working.  She does take quite a few breaks and holidays and she's not contactable when she does. Maybe you have been unlucky in your timing.

Offline licker

Hi

Do you know if she is on hols at the moment

Cheers

L

Offline HailWood

Hi

Do you know if she is on hols at the moment

Cheers

L
Since I have been with her this afternoon, I can confirm she is not on hols.

Online RogerBoner

You randy bugger  :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

You randy bugger  :thumbsup:

I am indeed. Caught her in a particularly rampant mood too. Got a naked pole dance demo before I left; enjoyed her fetching herself off rubbing her clit on my thigh while squeezing my knob and me talking dirty to her; woofie encouraging me to use her as my sex doll - so much went on, I'm exhausted! So much sex drive in someone so petite. All this and she's intelligent and has a lovely personality. IMO - one of, if not the best in the EM.

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Picti

Hopefully within all that action you managed to put in a good word for brother Jack.

Offline Jack Sinn

Hopefully within all that action you managed to put in a good word for brother Jack.

Thanks but I wouldn't want to kill the mood and ruin all that fun :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I see the ego has landed, again.  :rolleyes:

Offline Russx

I thought it was just me that had this problem getting hold of her!

Offline Kendrig

Quality MTB , have had her on my HL forever, moved her up to 'Have to podge 2017' early on the year. I must must arrange.  :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

Thanks but I wouldn't want to kill the mood and ruin all that fun :hi:

Meh! She was probably fantasising that there were additional guys there anyway  :D  Kidding, I'm sure MTB had her full attention.

Offline HailWood

Meh! She was probably fantasising that there were additional guys there anyway  :D  Kidding, I'm sure MTB had her full attention.
Hahaha, maybe  :D

the session had originally been booked as an MMF but my partner-in-crime could not make it so I went ahead with the booking anyway.

Offline HailWood

Ego (or self esteem) is something we all have. My self esteem needs no boosting nor is my ego fragile. So I consider your post Bangers something of a compliment, though I know it wasn't intended that way  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

nor is my ego fragile.

:sarcastic:

My special ukp 21st century exclusive software super duper word search app pinged "ego" and "fragile" in the same sentence.

I might have known a certain ducaisti would be in the middle of it  :sarcastic:

App got dom, leather coat and greasy hair saved in the ping list too :lol:

vw

Which one ?   :sarcastic:

i see miketheego has assumed him, but was it L for the signature?   :sarcastic:

Cheers

L
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:12:10 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

Evening guys - always good to see you visiting us in The Forest.  :hi:

vw

Thought we deserve a welcome from Sherwood Royalty at least. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

It's me app... that bloody app keeps sending into the forest  :lol:

Offline HailWood

It's me app... that bloody app keeps sending into the forest  :lol:

Are you saying "ego" and "fragile" pings your app?  :D

Offline cueball

Are you saying "ego" and "fragile" pings your app?  :D

Yes, certain comedy phrases are saved in my app store, when ego and fragile share a sentence then it flashes red  :D

Like I said, greasy hair, long leather coat, dom and weirdo are there too  :sarcastic:

Knight, treat her well, she's a gem too

Sulk, toys, pram, ball, home... they're in

There's loads... it seems to always bring me laughing back into the forest trails.

Thanks lads and lasses of the em... you've given me more laughs than any Peter Kay dvd

Offline HailWood

Yes, certain comedy phrases are saved in my app store, when ego and fragile share a sentence then it flashes red  :D

Like I said, greasy hair, long leather coat, dom and weirdo are there too  :sarcastic:

Knight, treat her well, she's a gem too

Sulk, toys, pram, ball, home... they're in

There's loads... it seems to always bring me laughing back into the forest trails.

Thanks lads and lasses of the em... you've given me more laughs than any Peter Kay dvd

Love it - I always wondered how you and your twin managed to home in so quickly.
I have to admit, once the initial beating was taken and penny dropped, you two do entertain me.

I shall be seeding my posts and reviews with white ego and fragile knight  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:40:00 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I shall be seeding my posts and reviews with white ego and fragile knight  :sarcastic:

.....have you got any rope yet.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I take my own.  :yahoo: :yahoo: