Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: We need more reviewing done on here  (Read 2107 times)

Offline oohermrs

I thought uutarn's comments on the reasons why people don't post on here (in the Lily Lovett review) were interesting.

I wonder how many people fall into the 'I can't be bothered as I might get savaged on here' category.  Pretty much automatically turning them into the lurker/leecher category.

My main punting ground is Chelmsford.  Looking back at the last 4 weeks of reviews, there are only 3 for Chelmsford (1 is mine). 

If I cast my net further afield and include Colchester in the same period, I get another 3 (including one for Anya, who is already well reviewed and one for Ryna, who has also been reviewed).

Either the girls in this area are permanently skint because we're not spending our money on them (yeah, right) or we're not reviewing as we should be...  The usefulness of this site to me lies in its reviews (less reviews = less useful).

So, guys - please ignore the criticism/banter and post your reviews! Even if no one else is grateful, I will be.   :thumbsup:

Offline Punchdrunk

There are some idiots on here, I was blamed for getting a shit punt because I didn't leave a good enough review on here. I couldn't give a fuck what some cretin on the Internet thinks of me but clearly some of the others on here are more fragile and don't take criticism well.

Offline dc0582

I haven't had a punt in the area since last year. There's nothing locally at the moment that I want to spend the money on to he honest.

Major bumsoor

My last couple of punts have been with well reviewed girls on here so I would only review if I had a bad experience or had a completely different punt than the reviews on here

vw

There are some idiots on here, I was blamed for getting a shit punt because I didn't leave a good enough review on here.

Which review was that ?

Offline Hertsgent

I agree with the OP its a bit quiet on this board recently. Some of this is welcome (the demise of the prolific poster RRR), but would be good to have more reviews.

I'm down the A1 corridor - either not so much about over here compared to normal and/or I'm a carpet and slippers man at the moment oscillating between 2/3 WGs I've already reviewed. I've only done 4 reviews this year, and two of those were in London.....

It is a hurdle to write your first review, but I encourage others to do so please!

Offline TheBSG

Personally, I don't give a monkeys if people troll my reviews. I know that for every jumped up keyboard warrior there are a dozen or so people who actually find my reviews useful.

As for the lack of reviews here, I think thats down to the lack of WG's!

I like trying new girls but find that most dont offer DFK, are too expensive or their proflies look dodgy(photoshop, bait & switch, etc)

Upshot is I seem to be seeing girls i've already reviewed or ones others on here have already reviewed extensively.

faggins

I like trying new girls but find that most dont offer DFK, are too expensive or their proflies look dodgy(photoshop, bait & switch, etc)

Upshot is I seem to be seeing girls i've already reviewed or ones others on here have already reviewed extensively.

Same here - I'm trying to find someone new, and will happily TOFTT when I do, but see my thread this morning; in theory there's lots of WGs about, but once you read reviews/what's on offer on AW we're hardly spoilt for choice with reliable totty...

Offline oohermrs

Yeah, I thought that was probably going to be the case   :(

TBH, when I joined the site at the end of last year, I was hoping to jump start my HL in and around Chelmsford area, but the pickings have been a bit slim!

Offline JR

I can only add that I have reviewed every girl I have seen since joining the site & even added one from just prior. Unfortunately for others I am stuck in a very pleasurable rut with 2 regulars that I have reviewed. Time & cash (mainly cash) limit my opportunity & am also risk averse so I apologise for seeming to not add much to the review count but assure you I will should a new punt happen.  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Simple: I review in this region when I punt in this region which is more frequent than any other region, but it depends where my work takes me. I am now up to about 94 which cannot be bad. There are still some people on here with h u g e number of posts and zero reviews. You know who you are.

Offline Badvicar

I think there are several factors that have hampered reviews in the east region and elsewhere.

There are loads of punters who are happy to lurkeech and get the benefit of contributions made by other members. To an extent they are harmless, just selfish. Some may not have confidence to contribute at all or may have issues with privacy and security. Some may just be wary of the generic forum dynamic, the aggressors, trolls etc. Some may be just dipping their toe into the hobby and may go on to become useful members when they have something beneficial to say.

The ones that piss on my chips are the ones that have limited posts that suddenly chirp into a review thread and announce either what a great or shite time they had with a wg. Please for the love of god review her without hindsight. You will either gift another punter a great time, or save them hard earned money and the dark teatime of the soul.

Worst of all are the posters who never , ever review but keep posting. They are of as much use as an arsehole on an elbow. They should stop being voyeur wankers and just fuck off.

First time posters might be wary but  need to be aware that its been a fairly turbulent 6 months on here. Lots of members with big numbers have been banned what with White Knight Wars, Fluffy Fiascos, Touting Tantrums etc. On the east section several went for touting their own parties, multiple accounts (some even talking to themselves) and fucking wierdos like da do ron ron da do ron ron. People are going to have one eye on where  posters are coming from because of this. We know that these people will try to get back in, or maybe already are. Admin is not omnipresent and omniscient after all. How he does what he does astonishes me.

Common sense should tell new posters not to be too scared if they are sensible. If a first post is a strong positive for a wg, it might be seen as touting. Similarly a strong negative could be viewed as a rival putting the boot in. So make some sensible posts, don't beg for feedback if you haven't reviewed or given any, for me (and its just me), don't make your first post a review or the  death nell, a bunk in saying "when I saw her....".

Besides that, the eastern region is really odd geographically. Places north of me are in the south east region. London region is actually closer and the wg's are mostly better and cheaper.  Herts based punters (like me) are not going to traipse to Ipswich, Norwich, Colchester, Chelmsford, Basildon etc. I suspect the feeling is mutual! Well, not unless they squirt champagne.

With the vagaries of the M25, M11, A11, A12 etc, its impossible to plan a punt and make it on time  unless you are away on business. As Hertsgent said, that is why some of our reviews are out of region.

Next reason for me is paucity of options in Herts for me. Did a quick search earlier on AW and depressed myself. 5 mile search of my location 18-39 (which really means 18-45),£120-£140 an hour gave up 49 results, promising. Then added French kissing and owo, got 6 back. 2 had no feedback, one was a aldi extras girl , one a rotten old renound cunt. The 2 left were Girlfriend Jenny (no surprise) and a semi-tourer with 3  threads on here but no reviews. She may be worth a TOFTT, to cheer me up after the last disaster. So I concur with the previous poster that there doesn't seem to be much talent around at the moment. This has been the case for a while, so when close to home have had massages instead.

Neal69

MrXYZ987

Echo most of what's alreadt been written. I "owe" the forum 3 reviews. I tnd to be slow writing them cos I don't often have the private time to cross check details on AW with what I'm writing.

I also think the lack of reviews reflects the paucity of available talent in this region; seems theres some choice in the Chelmsford/Colchester area, or around Norwich & Ipswich.

My area, the A1 corridor, has v little on offer that appeals to me.

Offline Stukey

I think it needs to be a pre-requiste to put the venue in the title.

With east europeans, some only stay a a couple of days and move on, which makes the review rather useless.

vw

I think it needs to be a pre-requiste to put the venue in the title.

With east europeans, some only stay a a couple of days and move on, which makes the review rather useless.

Not really they move somewhere else in UK and other girls reviewed in other parts arrive in your region.

So not useless, just UK wide collaboration !

Offline uutarn

I thought uutarn's comments on the reasons why people don't post on here (in the Lily Lovett review) were interesting.
Thanks mate!  :drinks:

I feel that my (or socks') comments got stressfree to do a review of LilyLovett. It hasn't got any replies but it doesn't matter, someone will find it of use, lets hope its a contributor.

And i pretty much echo BV's sentiments on the matter, 'nuff said.

Personally, i have toned down my reviewing explosion due to regulars, much like JR.
Did have one in the pipeline last week but she didn't come to Norwich in the end which made me very  :(.
But, if all goes well i will have one going up later this week ;).

I will always review a new girl, on the day or the day after. Its the right thing to do.

Stressfree

Uutran & Socks certainly encouraged me to post my first review and hopefully others "watchers" will follow by doing their first review very soon. Basically, I don't think it really matters what you say, as Uutran commented, someone will find it useful. It appears to me that several punters are in a safe zone at the moment I.e. seeing their same regular girls, so therefore they don't bother to review them but they should! I'll be adding more reviews of my regulars in the next couple or weeks.

Offline socks

Uutran & Socks certainly encouraged me to post my first review and hopefully others "watchers" will follow by doing their first review very soon. Basically, I don't think it really matters what you say, as Uutran commented, someone will find it useful. It appears to me that several punters are in a safe zone at the moment I.e. seeing their same regular girls, so therefore they don't bother to review them but they should! I'll be adding more reviews of my regulars in the next couple or weeks.
Great move stressfree.

Offline Hertsgent

Once I've reviewed a regular , I would only update the review or write another if something changed....I thought that was the guideline?

But well done on breaking your duck, and look forward to others  :thumbsup:

Offline uutarn

Once I've reviewed a regular , I would only update the review or write another if something changed....I thought that was the guideline?
That's pretty much my thought. Only if the service worsens (if i gave a positive) would i review again.

Offline Students Notebook

Well done you.
RRR bullied me into doing reviews and now I can't stop.
More exciting reviews to follow.

SN

Offline Puntmeister

First post alert! lol  :dance:

I'll hold my hand up and admit that I'm one of the lurkers who hasn't posted yet, for a couple of reasons. I've only been punting for a few months so I'm still really trying to figure out all the ins-and-outs of it all (pun intended), plus I did read when I joined that it's best not to review too soon after the booking as that makes it easier for people to link you to your AW profile.

Anyways, I've racked up a number of meets around the Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire area now so I will be reviewing each and every one of them over the next month or so. I probably won't be saying much on the forums so I'm expecting my review count to be higher than my posts, which I'm sure will raise alarm bells with some of you suspicious types. I'll get my hard hat ready! lol
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 01:49:42 pm by Puntmeister »

Offline cunnyhunt

Anyways, I've racked up a number of meets around the Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire area now so I will be reviewing each and every one of them over the next month or so. I probably won't be saying much on the forums so I'm expecting my review count to be higher than my posts, which I'm sure will raise alarm bells with some of you suspicious types. I'll get my hard hat ready! lol

I look forward to your reviews.

If you have read the forum then you will know that "treat her well" "what happened between us will stay secret" and "the oral was amazing and the best I have ever had" will piss members off, but if you give a good informative balanced account of your meeting then you will be welcomed. :hi:

Post numbers count for fuck all, you can have 10,000+ posts with no reviews which is of no use. I punt rarely at present but try to give information that I have for those that seek it, I do not post it for first time posters seeking though. They should give something before taking.

:hi:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:05:20 pm by cunnyhunt »

Offline Puntmeister

If you have read the forum then you will know that "treat her well" "what happened between us will stay secret" and "the oral was amazing and the best I have ever had" will piss members off, but if you give a good informative balanced account of your meeting then you will be welcomed. :hi:

Post numbers count for fuck all, you can have 10,000+ posts with no reviews which is of no use. I punt rarely at present but try to give information that I have for those that seek it, I do not post it for first time posters seeking though. They should give something before taking.

Hi CH.

I've read enough posts to have an idea of what you guys do and don't want to see, hopefully what I post will be of some use to everyone. Next booking is tomorrow, so I'll have another one to add to the review-to-do list!  :D

Offline socks

Ah but cunnyhunt, now you're going to extremes. No one here would do that surely !!!! :D

Offline Badvicar

10,000 posts without a review. Only a cunt or Glisinda the troll would have that.

Offline cunnyhunt

Ah but cunnyhunt, now you're going to extremes. No one here would do that surely !!!! :D

There is one on the tip of my tongue  :rolleyes:

On second thoughts this is not Off Topic so can not be correct

Offline Belgarion

I try to but most of my punts these days are in London. My punting area of focus is Romford, Gidea Park, Harold Wood and Brentwood.

The ladies I have seen I have put reviews on here. I have seen some that I have not reviewed but that's just a timing issue, will post the reviews in due course. Most of the girls I see in the region are Brazilian girls though.

They know how to ride my pole  :wacko:

Offline socks

There is one on the tip of my tongue  :rolleyes:

On second thoughts this is not Off Topic so can not be correct
What does that mean? You're not rimming him!!!???

Offline cunnyhunt

What does that mean? You're not rimming him!!!???

You will know if there is a review  :D

Offline socks

You will know if there is a review  :D
That'll be your secret safe then I suspect :lol:

Offline Wilson85

I've not bothered with reviewing as much these days. There isn't much action in my area so it feels pointless to review as it seems, or feels like there aren't any other punters on here who will benefit.

Another factor is punters giving their pointless opinions on the reviews. Trolling really, trying to get a bite.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I've not bothered with reviewing as much these days. There isn't much action in my area so it feels pointless to review as it seems, or feels like there aren't any other punters on here who will benefit.

Another factor is punters giving their pointless opinions on the reviews. Trolling really, trying to get a bite.
but if you reviewed there would be more action?

vw

At least you do the important ones, 2 negatives today !   :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Wilson85

I don't think there would be more action in terms of lurkers being motivated to review. Basildon and the surrounding area inc Southend isn't the best. So there is a high proportion of negative/neutral punts in the ongoing search for the gems.

Those latest reviews are the only punts I've had ie: I'm not holding a good 'un back.