Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorna Lace Norwich  (Read 4041 times)

Offline Hannibal35

New to this site, so bear with me.
Im planning to contact and visit Lorna Lace from aw. Has anyone got any views, opinions or advice for me, would be greatfull for any replies. My main concern I think is very small amount of feedback for being active 3 years?

Offline happyharry

Hi Hannibal and welcome to UKP

A quiet word in your ear:

You will get best value out of this forum if you:

a.  Contribute some reviews of your own experiences

b.  Do a search of this site before asking for information. Had you done that you would have found reviews and comments on Lorna.

If you do see her then don't forget to review.

Offline Hannibal35

Thanks for the advice; 
I did a quick search, and the reviews were from when Lorna was doing her parties, just wondering if anyone had any views of the one to one experiences she is now doing!
I willbe sure to post a review if I do visit Harry.

Offline norfolk tiger

If you searched on her name only you may have missed this.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78598.msg979147;topicseen#msg979147

If you use the number from the bottom of the a/work profile you will get all the results featuring whoever you are searching.

vt

Anyone think this could be Lorna touting?  :unknown:

A few similar spelling mistakes on Hannibal's posts compared to Lorna's AW profile...

I'm...Im

greatfull...she spells greeted as greated on AW

Offline oohermrs

Not sure, but will withhold opinion until I've got a bit more evidence (i.e. let's look at his review when it comes out).

Personally, I've been a bit underwhelmed by the number of new reviews/reviewers coming out recently and providing helpful info for my punting. If he's genuine - great, if not - nature will run its course.  Let's wait and see.

Offline socks

I'm certain it's her. I note too that hannibal35  is likely a subliminal message of confession. If you assume that the 35 bit refers to the third and fifth letters of the alphabet, then it's quite clearly an anagram of "e banal chin". Clearly Lorna has issues with her facial arrangement in that area.

I think you'll agree gentlemen, it's case closed.

Offline madeinwales56

I'm certain it's her. I note too that hannibal35  is likely a subliminal message of confession. If you assume that the 35 bit refers to the third and fifth letters of the alphabet, then it's quite clearly an anagram of "e banal chin". Clearly Lorna has issues with her facial arrangement in that area.

I think you'll agree gentlemen, it's case closed.

I think you may have hit it smack on the head Socks. Of course Hannibal is Lorna Lace in heavy disguise. It would have been far too obvious to call herself olecranon (which is a small bone between the ulna and the wrist. I know you already knew that).

Offline socks

It would indeed and she would have got away with it if it wasn't for us meddling kids.

Offline madeinwales56

It would indeed and she would have got away with it if it wasn't for us meddling kids.

You, Socks, are not just a pretty face. You have the detective skills of Poirot and the intuition of someone who is very intuitive. We can all sleep happier in that knowledge.

Offline smiths

New to this site, so bear with me.
Im planning to contact and visit Lorna Lace from aw. Has anyone got any views, opinions or advice for me, would be greatfull for any replies. My main concern I think is very small amount of feedback for being active 3 years?

I see some others on here think you are Lorna doing some touting. Well if it is you i punted with you at GP Parties, now nicked and convicted, more than once in 2008 and you were one LAZY bitch always going off for a long break, taking the absolute piss in my view, as usual the hosts did fuck all to get you to do what you were there for. In a 4 hour party you were on a break for about 100 minutes once in all, quite disgusting. If your still working now I hope you don't treat other punters in the same way. :thumbsdown:

Offline masseyferguson

I have to agree with Smiths I'm afraid, I've heard from another WG who has partied with Lorna in days of yore that to say she didn't pull ( sic ) her weight was an understatement.
I don't think her heart is in the game at all and that explains the dusty phone syndrome and perhaps desperate touting on here ?

vt

So, a lazy fuck and £160ph...no wonder she's on here touting!  :rolleyes: