Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British.Bell(formerly Sensual Sophie) - Edinburgh  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Captain Kirk

This girl worked in Edinburgh before under the name of sensual sophie and was reviewed here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106752.0

I thought I would flag her up since she has changed her name to British.Bella, a few concerns raised about her before particularly the rather loud pimp that bangs on the door, for that reason I am reluctant to visit her again, I visited her once before and she was charging £100 PH, well today her price is £150 PH.

External Link/Members Only

James999

You are better placed adding your comments to a previous negative review, and reporting the name change to admin to update, it's important to keep name changes and info on scammers poor SPs up to date, but it is also important that fake reviews are not created to do so as it undermines the credability of the site.  :hi:

Offline Captain Kirk

Hi James

Since this girl has changed her name I decided to start a new thread and leave a link to the old feedbacks so that the subject line would reflect her new name.

This girl is good looking and nice figure but the pimp banging on the door and kicking punters out is a serious concern and punters should be warned.

somefun

Captain
Your post is made with the very best of intentions but it is not a review and should not be recorded as such. There are rules on what constitutes a review.

If all girls name changes were updated using your method we will end up sifting through 5 name change reviews to get to the one real review and misrepresent what a girls actual review stats are.Plus your own stats will get artificially inflated for doing reviews when you have not actually done one.  The system is designed to ignore and expect name changes anyway as it concentrates on mapping profile numbers not names so changing names on here AW is largely irrelevant as the system spots and links profile numbers which have not changed.  If a girl changes profile numbers suggest you advise admin and he will link old and new profile numbers.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:26:16 am by somefun »

Offline Happyjose

Hi James

Since this girl has changed her name I decided to start a new thread and leave a link to the old feedbacks so that the subject line would reflect her new name.

This girl is good looking and nice figure but the pimp banging on the door and kicking punters out is a serious concern and punters should be warned.

Thanks for the warning anyway

Offline Captain Kirk

Captain
Your post is made with the very best of intentions but it is not a review and should not be recorded as such. There are rules on what constitutes a review.

If all girls name changes were updated using your method we will end up sifting through 5 name change reviews to get to the one real review and misrepresent what a girls actual review stats are.Plus your own stats will get artificially inflated for doing reviews when you have not actually done one.  The system is designed to ignore and expect name changes anyway as it concentrates on mapping profile numbers not names so changing names on here AW is largely irrelevant as the system spots and links profile numbers which have not changed.  If a girl changes profile numbers suggest you advise admin and he will link old and new profile numbers.

Oops sorry I was not aware this was against the forum rules!