Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MAYA Erotic - Hounslow  (Read 1078 times)

7 review(s) for AMY Blond (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

Booked her for 1 hour for £80/

Wanted to see Alexa Sexy girl External Link/Members Only

who i've seen before but she was not available at the time i wanted her, so went to plan B which was Maya. I knew i would get a basic service and i was happy with that, all covered action. I liked her pics and she clicked my randy checklist.

Location: Flat on Hounslow High St, near Argos. High St. Very busy during the day. The apartment is a bit shabby, bed is shite and why is it that pro$$ies only have a couple of flat cushions as pillows. I really enjoy seeing their lips go up and down my cock and with flat cushions i'm having to fold them over and over so i can try to enjoy the view.

Came out of shower and met her in the room, she whipped off her top and knickers and i tried to kiss her but she said no, not even a peck on the lips. Oh well.

Next i try to move her on the bed to suck her tits and she sits on the side and starts to play with my cock, so i let her do this to see where it would lead. Then she gets a wet wipe and cleans my dick. Hmmm ok she may give me some owo here, but instead slaps on a condom for ow. So i had shower and she still wipes my dick before putting on condom. ow lasted less than 1 min, then she put some lube on me and lay down with her legs apart. Ok she did look nice lying there so i went in and banged her in mish for a few mins till i cum.

When she took the condom off me she blew it up into a little balloon and then put it into the bin - i guess she wanted to see how much cum was there or of the condom had leaked - weirdo!

Then again i tried to get her to lie down for some kissing or let me suck her tits, its not happening, she said i give you massage - worst massage ever.

Tried round 2, she managed to get me hard with some ow action but in cowgirl position it was never going to do it for me because the goddamn bedsprings were doing my back in.

I got dressed and left after 25 mins into the hour.

I dont mind basic service as i've had it many times especially if i like the look of the girl and her figure, but this was the worst. I would only reccomend her for a 15min quickie service, nothing else.

Offline bestbefore

Yes, I flagged her up a few months ago as a warning of a name change.

A truly dreadful punt. She was known before, when I saw her, as Katy Love4U

Avoid.

Nice body though.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:32:37 pm by bestbefore »