Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EEs involved in Turf Wars in Manchester & East London.  (Read 2540 times)

Rochdull lad

From today's "Observer": External Link/Members Only

Does this sound realistic?  It sounds a bit phoney to me.

Gordo987

Ongbak

''None were arrested or charged but two were interviewed under caution, were told they had no right to be in the UK and agreed to leave voluntarily ''

I'm sure they did leave..  :rolleyes:

Offline munterhunter

''None were arrested or charged but two were interviewed under caution, were told they had no right to be in the UK and agreed to leave voluntarily ''

I'm sure they did leave..  :rolleyes:

And I'm sure that IF they did leave...they will be back!!!

Offline punk

i would say 100% correct, makes me laugh when these foreigners say it's their street corner, they should all be deported.

Offline tazz

Another reason why allow Romania and other countries into the EU was a big mistake.

SirFrank

They need Danny Dyer back on the Parrish clumping anyone who steps out of line. Danny's pwoppa fackin nawty and a pwoppa geeza plus he looks after his god owld mum

James999

It is amusing the way they call the £200 fee a "Tax" it looks as if the Pimps can collect where HMRC can't  :hi:

Offline punk

They need Danny Dyer back on the Parrish clumping anyone who steps out of line. Danny's pwoppa fackin nawty and a pwoppa geeza plus he looks after his god owld mum

:lol: Dyer a proof

SirFrank

Sorry went to edit my post and obviously replied to myself. What a nob. Sorry

Offline punk

no problem seriously though Dyers a joke.

Offline latecomer

Absolutely believable in my opinion, and exactly the sort of thing we said would happen.

helmsdale

Its standard operating procedure for East European gypsies
They took over the selling of Big Issue magazine in many cities (as an entry route into gaining welfare benefits)

In 2007, a row over territory led to Romanian thugs threatening to kill a seller of the Big Issue Scotland in Kilmarnock. It was claimed that foreign gangs were buying up the bulk of the magazines and taking the most lucrative pitches. Problems have been reported in other cities including Glasgow and Edinburgh.

External Link/Members Only

I stood and watched a creepy looking guy and one of those fat old EE babushka sorts on Queen Street in Glasgow City centre standing outside Gregg's once. The bloke brazenly pulled out a wad of tatty looking Big Issue ID cards, flicked through them then finally selected one and gave it to the woman then he fucked off down to Trongate.

And the papers say immigrants pay MORE in than take out?

SirFrank

no problem seriously though Dyers a joke.

he's a bellend alright

SirFrank

I stood and watched a creepy looking guy and one of those fat old EE babushka sorts on Queen Street in Glasgow City centre standing outside Gregg's once. The bloke brazenly pulled out a wad of tatty looking Big Issue ID cards, flicked through them then finally selected one and gave it to the woman then he fucked off down to Trongate.

all the big issue sellers round my way are now EE

Offline punk

he's a bellend alright

that show about Hard Men which he presented made me laugh, f-ing and blinding trying too look hard. :rolleyes:

Offline punk

its called propaganda, keep on broadcasting it on tv,radio etc and most british people will believe it.