Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15,000 reviews in the year: Phenomenal!  (Read 4506 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Average every punt at £100

£1.5 million injected into the economy  :thumbsup:

Not if you paid an EE!!!

Offline Sparta Prada

I had a look at my pattern of reviews in the past 3 years:

2014 - 20 reviews (14 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative)
2015 - 19 reviews (15 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative)
2016 - 12 reviews (6 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative)

Now there has been a bit of a drop in my review numbers last year for two reasons. I spent a fair bit of time seeing regulars who I have already reviewed in previous years and had nothing new to add, so the only reviews were girls I was seeing for the first time, and there were not as many new girls as previous years. The other reason is I invested time in SA, and still am.

I will still contribute - and I have a new review coming up - but I can see the quantity of reviews I post becoming lower. Unless I start re-reviewing girls?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Now there has been a bit of a drop in my review numbers last year for two reasons. I spent a fair bit of time seeing regulars who I have already reviewed in previous years and had nothing new to add, so the only reviews were girls I was seeing for the first time, and there were not as many new girls as previous years. The other reason is I invested time in SA, and still am.

I will still contribute - and I have a new review coming up - but I can see the quantity of reviews I post becoming lower. Unless I start re-reviewing girls?

Interesting that your positive review ratio was at it's lowest last year, I reckon re-reviewing girls can be useful if standards drop or a good time has elapsed and the new review reflects consistently good service over time. Happy punting.

Offline smiths

I wouldn't worry about doing less reviews if that's whats happens, if the way you punt has changed then its changed and presumably that suits you. As to re-reviewing WGs you can do that if you wish under the rules, the only thing admin once posted about that is don't take the piss which I took to mean don't continually review the same WG/s. You can either create a new review thread or just add to your existing one on the same WG. If the service changes from positive to neutral or negative a new review thread is the best thing to do in my view, but its your view that matters with your own reviews of course.

Offline Cuntminion

Not if you paid an EE!!!

Don't be so negative

Still gotta buy a meal deal for lunch on way to western union = stimulus

Offline Sparta Prada

Interesting that your positive review ratio was at it's lowest last year, I reckon re-reviewing girls can be useful if standards drop or a good time has elapsed and the new review reflects consistently good service over time. Happy punting.
I agree with re-reviewing girls if standards have changed, or you have a different type of service which would be of interest to others.

Another reason for a lower positive review ratio: my expectations have increased.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I agree with re-reviewing girls if standards have changed, or you have a different type of service which would be of interest to others.

Another reason for a lower positive review ratio: my expectations have increased.

Good point, my expectations are set high now and there appear to be far fewer girls around at the moment who look likely to deliver, added to the fact that early year prices are creeping up and there is no way I'll regularly pay more than £200 for an agency hooker.

Offline Home Alone

I notice that we're already over 1,000 Reviews in the first three weeks of the new year; if we keep posting FRs at that rate in 2017, we'll be over 17,000 by the end of the year!

Offline Sparta Prada

I notice that we're already over 1,000 Reviews in the first three weeks of the new year; if we keep posting FRs at that rate in 2017, we'll be over 17,000 by the end of the year!
Over 2100 reviews as of mid-February, 6 weeks into the year. I think it is fair to say that us guys probably punt more once we get through the credit card bills from Christmas and weather improves?

Offline Littlefoot

I was mentioning to a WG about my previous punt being an absolute rip off, shite service from a skanky rom. She told me about UKP, so only found out about UKP in July 16. Immediately signed up, and found it fantastic, just to be part of. Most of my punts have mainly been positive since, with the help of this marvellous site. Although there were a few disastrous TOFTTs in there.

I've clocked up a few reviews since joining. I'm on an enforced break at the moment , because of an injury. But hopefully I'll be bang at it again in a couple of weeks.

Just so I have something to aspire to, can someone tell me who has contributed most on here, in regards of most reviews? I've seen someone with 226.

Offline Sparta Prada

I was mentioning to a WG about my previous punt being an absolute rip off, shite service from a skanky rom. She told me about UKP, so only found out about UKP in July 16. Immediately signed up, and found it fantastic, just to be part of. Most of my punts have mainly been positive since, with the help of this marvellous site. Although there were a few disastrous TOFTTs in there.

I've clocked up a few reviews since joining. I'm on an enforced break at the moment , because of an injury. But hopefully I'll be bang at it again in a couple of weeks.

Just so I have something to aspire to, can someone tell me who has contributed most on here, in regards of most reviews? I've seen someone with 226.

I'm guessing that's The_Don who has 231 reviews in 2.5 years! But your contribution of 50+ reviews in 6 months is fantastic, so keep it up once you are back in action. I must admit I have not had a punt in the West Midlands for many years but there are some crackers who I'd like to see: Pola, Isla, Hannah...

Offline Littlefoot

I'm guessing that's The_Don who has 231 reviews in 2.5 years! But your contribution of 50+ reviews in 6 months is fantastic, so keep it up once you are back in action. I must admit I have not had a punt in the West Midlands for many years but there are some crackers who I'd like to see: Pola, Isla, Hannah...

Wow wee! When you consider illnesses, and other factors, an average of nearly 2 per week over such a long period of time is well impressive! Hats off to The_Don!

:hi:   :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

There used to be another site that did reviews, run by fat female moderators Punterwet or something similar, have you any idea how many reviews they did in the same period, that's if they are still going of course  :unknown:
Were the reviews you posted rejected then?

Offline webpunter