Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK Mainhattan  (Read 540 times)

Offline Californian

I just came from Frankfurt and had a couple of free hours in FKK Mainhattan. So first not would be that I went on a Wednesday afternoon before my flight. I would not recommend this as the pickings are slim. I did have a decent time with a fit Romanian named Anya. She looked great, decent kissing and OWO for €100 (everyone was doing the €50 upsell for OWO there). The only downside is she kept trying to upsell during the punt. I would give the punt a neutral rating. So my advice if you go there is to wait until 4 or 5 when more girls show up. The only good part is that I was definitely the first guy to smash her that day.

Offline Mr. Burns

I am really getting  bad impression of this FKK club the line up in Particular, unless its just an odd day

Offline irishdick

I was there on a Friday in July and the line-up was good during the day and very good in the evening.
Plenty of choice on nationalities and body shapes.
Some real stunners available in the evening.

Offline Matterhorn

I am really getting  bad impression of this FKK club the line up in Particular, unless its just an odd day

I don't think so - I went to Mainhatten in September last year (which I know was about 7 months ago) and I wasn't that impressed with the LU to be honest - See review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224118.msg2274140#msg2274140

FKK Palace is much better if short on time, although upselling is an issue. IMO, FKK Sharks is the best club I have been to in Germany.