Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi AKA Alexandra various agencies  (Read 945 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

The agency onsite reviews glow and list her as 'top girl' but I cant find anything on here about her. Any info please?
TK

Offline mikef2008

Wow - haven't come across her but she is just about my perfect type. Hopefully some punter will have some info on her

Offline Topkat

BUMP
Anyone info on this girl?
Thanks
TK

Offline Ticktock1

I met her through Admiral around November, 2016 and as with agency pictures it is slightly shopped but it is her with that cute ass. She looks more like pictures 2 & 4 on the Admiral website with no piece of extra weight anywhere. She is smiley, chatty and engaging from the word go and looked more like someone who enjoys what she does. She did say that she was trained by a Russian masseuse.

I am an aficionado of FBSM and my booking was more for the massage rather than the full service so I booked 2hrs at £300 at 11am on a Sunday. It was very cold and she advised going for hot oil rather than Nuru and I was glad I did. Her technique was excellent with just enough pressure to relax and tease. There was no rushing at any point, just slow, sensual and relaxing. I do not like deep tissue.

At various points when she was doing body-to-body in reverse and also during OWO, the urge to just rim that ass was strong but she did not allow that. She also does this 'thighjob' move whilst above you which feels great.  Apart from anal and rimming, my mouth and hands were everywhere. First shot came fast from all the swipes, slides and raunchy teasing.

The full service came afterwards with long OWO with no teeth felt at all. FK was not deep and it was mish, cowgirl plus reverse with a long period of doggy.
Overall, she is still one of the massages I have ever had anywhere and will suit someone looking for the overall experience and not just full-on punting. I do not know whether it would have been the same if it was a 1hr session.

Offline Topkat

I met her through Admiral around November, 2016 and as with agency pictures it is slightly shopped but it is her with that cute ass. She looks more like pictures 2 & 4 on the Admiral website with no piece of extra weight anywhere. She is smiley, chatty and engaging from the word go and looked more like someone who enjoys what she does. She did say that she was trained by a Russian masseuse.

I am an aficionado of FBSM and my booking was more for the massage rather than the full service so I booked 2hrs at £300 at 11am on a Sunday. It was very cold and she advised going for hot oil rather than Nuru and I was glad I did. Her technique was excellent with just enough pressure to relax and tease. There was no rushing at any point, just slow, sensual and relaxing. I do not like deep tissue.

At various points when she was doing body-to-body in reverse and also during OWO, the urge to just rim that ass was strong but she did not allow that. She also does this 'thighjob' move whilst above you which feels great.  Apart from anal and rimming, my mouth and hands were everywhere. First shot came fast from all the swipes, slides and raunchy teasing.

The full service came afterwards with long OWO with no teeth felt at all. FK was not deep and it was mish, cowgirl plus reverse with a long period of doggy.
Overall, she is still one of the massages I have ever had anywhere and will suit someone looking for the overall experience and not just full-on punting. I do not know whether it would have been the same if it was a 1hr session.

Thanks for the info Ticktock.......although it aint the massage bit Im after :lol:

Offline texmex

I have seen her two times, first time through Butterflytouch and second time through Diva. I rate her as positive. Her FBSM and GFE are both good. Though last time I met her was about an year ago - so things might have changed. Butterflytouch still has her more recent positive reviews though

Offline tantric talents

Nice looking girl. On the HL  :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Looks hot as f_ck, hotlisted

:rolleyes:

Offline Topkat

Didnt get round to seeing this one as times didnt match, good to see a few have HL her look forward to a review sometime.
I ended up seeing External Link/Members Only on King Tarzans positive. I will put up a review later guys, will be a positive :thumbsup: