Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elise - Maxes Angels  (Read 5972 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only   Any reference?

The search box is your friend....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75531.msg1085334#msg1085334

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87790.msg1077319#msg1077319

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92331.msg1119740#msg1119740

"Elise, a lovely, privately educated girl from Leeds, her opening line was something like "hows about an oily tit wank", utterly charming. She overcame her initial shyness to suggest they both lay on their backs with heads hanging over the side of the bed so I could in her own words "fuck our throats". Victoria lapped it up and was extremely vocal in demanding a messy facial after the pair of them dropped to their knees, oiled their bodies and looked pleadingly at me, mouths open, tongues out. I obliged, prolifically."

Late twenties, early thirties, ex lap dancer, from Leeds, filthy as fuck, likes virtually everything, has been around for ever, spent time whoring abroad including Australia, likely to satisfy....
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 05:19:35 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Online boardyhell

pure filth,sex toys under the pillow abound

Offline brill

may have to see her in a few weeks... sounds right up my street ! if she rims i will defo see her !

Yeboahsleftfoot

may have to see her in a few weeks... sounds right up my street ! if she rims i will defo see her !

It's on her likes list, she is a naughty girl....

Yeboahsleftfoot

She white or mixed... ?

May be a touch of mixed in her heritage, plenty of fake tan too.

Offline jichael mackson

Thank you YLF

Are any of the current crop of 200quid girls getting consistant good reviews on the member site?

Hard to make an educated choice when the reviews and specialities aren't visible

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thank you YLF

Are any of the current crop of 200quid girls getting consistant good reviews on the member site?

Hard to make an educated choice when the reviews and specialities aren't visible

Vivienne has a couple of gushing reviews, no idea how genuine they are because there are a lot of fluffy cunts on there, Daisy who I like the look of has none, lots of punters talking on the forum saying they want to see her but are concerned at no reviews, she only started this week, I might have a go on her next week and report back.

Offline Greg1

Vivienne has a couple of gushing reviews, no idea how genuine they are because there are a lot of fluffy cunts on there, Daisy who I like the look of has none, lots of punters talking on the forum saying they want to see her but are concerned at no reviews, she only started this week, I might have a go on her next week and report back.

YFL have been told by a punting colleague who saw Daisy, photos are  photoshopped, much more plump in face and body. Sex was ok when she got going, cum dodger and when he asked for rimming,  she did it for about 5 seconds and wouldn't do anymore, also watersports was requested at the beginning of the meet but she dragged the time out and said oh too late for that  now. He was fuming!

Offline Alvin

YFL have been told by a punting colleague who saw Daisy, photos are  photoshopped, much more plump in face and body. Sex was ok when she got going, cum dodger and when he asked for rimming,  she did it for about 5 seconds and wouldn't do anymore, also watersports was requested at the beginning of the meet but she dragged the time out and said oh too late for that  now. He was fuming!

Thanks for that as she did look good but with that news I'll be avoiding her.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good intel Greg, thanks, a porky cum dodger is not what we need!

BrianYates22

Okay, just back from a 2 hour session with Daisy and a first punt. She was in no way porky but the images have been photoshopped which was a shame. There was no cum dodging which had been alleged in another review on this forum. Overall she is a lovey girl but you could tell she was as uncomfortable as I was so it's understandable if she's new. Hotel nice and discreet, there wasn't any clock watching, time reminders and for the most part let you do what was expected. Didn't like internal pussy play which I found odd. Normally something that generic shouldn't be cause for fly-swatting syndrome. No "extras" charged for as was a fairly tame and generic session. Enthusiastic from the get go with some reservations, she is an attractive addition to the Maxes Angels' roster.

Will spin you BS stories about her background. I'll always ask for comic effect in future.

Offline brill

Okay, just back from a 2 hour session with Daisy and a first punt. She was in no way porky but the images have been photoshopped which was a shame. There was no cum dodging which had been alleged in another review on this forum. Overall she is a lovey girl but you could tell she was as uncomfortable as I was so it's understandable if she's new. Hotel nice and discreet, there wasn't any clock watching, time reminders and for the most part let you do what was expected. Didn't like internal pussy play which I found odd. Normally something that generic shouldn't be cause for fly-swatting syndrome. No "extras" charged for as was a fairly tame and generic session. Enthusiastic from the get go with some reservations, she is an attractive addition to the Maxes Angels' roster.

Will spin you BS stories about her background. I'll always ask for comic effect in future.

first post... really :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline a4s4f4

Finding this agency more and more hit and miss at the moment.

Haven't seen Elise for years now but  when I did see her she was good enough for me to go back however services did feel limited.

Excellent OWO and awesome rider   :yahoo: but wouldn't let me near her with fingers tounge etc no CIM or rim great body though .

on a related note I've learned to take those listed in service galleries with  a Pinch Of salt. Some listed in CIM and RIMG didn't provide and equally some not listed in certain services had no problem with doing it so who knows
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 12:49:20 pm by a4s4f4 »

Offline xxdavex

Finding this agency more and more hit and miss at the moment.

Haven't seen Elise for years now but  when I did see her she was good enough for me to go back however services did feel limited.

Excellent OWO and awesome rider   :yahoo: but wouldn't let me near her with fingers tounge etc no CIM or rim great body though .

on a related note I've learned to take those listed in service galleries with  a Pinch Of salt. Some listed in CIM and RIMG didn't provide and equally some not listed in certain services had no problem with doing it so who knows

Where do you find these 'CIM' 'RIMG' galleries, is this in the members section. Never used Maxes before but have been tempted to see someone if only to gain access to the fabled message boards where you can interact with the girls. Reason I haven't is you don't know what services the girls provide, plus there is a whole stream of 'ex-maxes angels' on AW who are in my opinion a lot hotter than the current roster.

Only ones I'd be interested in would be Jasmin Black (listed but never on schedule), Ellie (who according to a recent report seems to have doubled in size?!) and Elise (mixed reports).

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 02:08:42 pm by xxdavex »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Where do you find these 'CIM' 'RIMG' galleries, is this in the members section. Never used Maxes before but have been tempted to see someone if only to gain access to the fabled message boards where you can interact with the girls. Reason I haven't is you don't know what services the girls provide, plus there is a whole stream of 'ex-maxes angels' on AW who are in my opinion a lot hotter than the current roster.

Only ones I'd be interested in would be Jasmin Black (listed but never on schedule), Ellie (who according to a recent report seems to have doubled in size?!) and Elise (mixed reports).

Cheers

Dave, it's a crap website, on the homepage on the left hand side you scroll down and it gives a list of galleries for each service.... but you need to be logged in as a member. I saw Elise a few times, a good girl https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Offline flouch

Anyone seen Rose?  She looks like she has a slim waist and nice wide hips, with a pretty face from her selfies.

Offline flouch

Also looks like the site has been hacked - I keep getting forwarded to an ad.