Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Geovana - Kingston Upon Thames  (Read 1897 times)

1 review(s) for Gaby deluxe (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

Sexy Geovana

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60/30mins

Located: first left exit after bus stop on ring road.

Location: a little indescreet as there is a hair salon right next door. They have put bamboo fence! I bet half the neighberhood know. Bathroom was damp and room had mould on the walls. Felt like I was in my own trainspotting movie while getting bored with the shit bj. Bed was fine and room decent size. The maid is polite and smiley.

Geovana: FIT. 22yrs old. Small tits but nice. Great body. pretty face. Trim pussy.

Entry: was introduced to both girls (geovana and isis (yes really)). Isis seemed really happy go lucky and fit but had booked geovana so went with her. Mistake probably.

Services: no fk, ow no deepthroat (it was listed at the time of booking, no cim (‘are you crazy’ was the answer I got!), mish and doggy. Her pussy was ridiculously tight so had to tell her to stop squeezing her pussy. She fiend ignorance but eventually she did. Couldn’t take a good pounding. not one for the job i'm afraid.

Notes: went to see her flatmate but never did (who has now gone back to brazil). Total shambles with the booking. Called at the time booked. Said she was busy wait ten mins. Waited ten and called no answer so went to the pub opposite as had no time left anyway.. On my way there saw 3 men go in within 2 mins of each other. Then left 5 mins later! Put me right off especially as the first one walk past me and he smelt like he hadn’t washed for a month. The maid called 20mins after agreed booking but told her I had gone. not sure if she's been replaced.

Offline boardyhell

i always find girls from brazil unreliable beautiful but unreliable

Online lewishamguy

i always find girls from brazil unreliable beautiful but unreliable

Let alone reliability I don't find them as beautiful, attractive as EE prossies.   :wacko:

Offline pumps

decentguy

There is hardly a day when I don't click on a WG profile with hot pic and body too ..but as soon as i read Brazilian I close the profile ... hey are one of the good looking and hot girls but service is the bottom of the shelf and its funny they will always be priced a bit higher than our good old nice Wgs.

Thanks for the review, Better luck next time mate!

Offline MrSmiley

the mole on her face  :vomit:

now i know why sometimes they darken the room!

Offline MrSmiley

Thanks for the review, Better luck next time mate!

thanks decent guy!

Offline pumps

now i know why sometimes they darken the room!

yeah I used to always complain at the parlours in croydon/tooting, so that they'd have to turn the main lights on for me so I could see the goods, then the bastards went and changed the light bulb in the main light so it was dim and shitty  :lol: