Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking of retiring  (Read 1230 times)

Stimpy

Been on with the Fbsm for about 6 months now and to be honest I don't think I've missed a week in that time I've seen most of the usual suspects , mally , Jane , Nancy ,Scarlett , soni , Suka, Suzy, tida, and a few out of Birmingham , even got 4 hand from Nancy and Scarlett which was awesome , but something is telling me I've had enough , I haven't gone fs and to be honest not my thing I like the hour of doing fuck all :) , so question before I retire any recommendations or anyone I've missed final blow out ! Ta

Dodo

Been on with the Fbsm for about 6 months now and to be honest I don't think I've missed a week in that time I've seen most of the usual suspects , mally , Jane , Nancy ,Scarlett , soni , Suka, Suzy, tida, and a few out of Birmingham , even got 4 hand from Nancy and Scarlett which was awesome , but something is telling me I've had enough , I haven't gone fs and to be honest not my thing I like the hour of doing fuck all :) , so question before I retire any recommendations or anyone I've missed final blow out ! Ta
If you can travel then Hannah in Wolves.........you get everything from a lovely girl just short of FS and Hot Alexa in Coventry (she is away at the moment though)

How much was the four hander from Scarlett and Nancy both of whom are bloody good lookers.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 11:34:58 am by Dodo »

Stimpy

Sorry should have said really needs to be Birmingham centre area . Scarlett and Nancy was both b2b and swooping over both providing he one wanking me off whilst playing with the other had Nancy sticking her boobs in my gob whilst Scarlett was playing with the old man only thing I missed was no bj but can't complain it was bloody expensive at £80 each for the hour so £160 highly recommended