Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt today, 30 minutes with Zara  (Read 3375 times)

Duplox777

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys, first time punt today, she stated on the phone she does oral without, reverse oral, etc.

She also stated she does A-levels, PSE.

vw

Good luck with your first punt !

Roadster

Hey guys, first time punt today, she stated on the phone she does oral without, reverse oral, etc.

Let us know haw it goes. 

What are her rates like BTW?

Duplox777

Thanks all,

30 minutes for £60, quite convenient, she looks very nice too.

Offline Stapler

As you are still logged in, what time is this punt?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Duplox777

At 6. Thank you all for your wishes!

Dodo

At 6. Thank you all for your wishes!
Its a sort of tradaition for you to invite the guys around for your first punt Duminy.........just to make sure your not taken advantage of.

Offline Boundless

You're not JP Duminy are you?

Duplox777

Hi all,

I went in and she's asked do you want 15 mins or 30 mins which I said 30 mins. She took her undies off and I was standing naked. She then put the condom on and started to jerk me, unfortunately I could not get myself to stiffen, for some reason she was giving me a handjob with the condom on.

I went into the room at around 53 past and I'm sure our session would've started at nearly 55 past since we had to sort out the money and taking our clothes off. After nothing happened between that time and 18.07 she said time was up, she said no titwank and kept stating 'come on baby'.

Certainly different from owo, pse experience which she described. She isn't as stunning as she looks. She didn't seem educated at all.

Certainly avoid like a plague.

Goblin69

I'm not even sure that counts...  :unknown:

Dodo

I'm not even sure that counts...  :unknown:
Fuck me ...Dum by name dum by nature  :)

Your best bet is to go and see Scarlett or maybe Bella and start with an FBSM. You will be asked to get your kit off, lie face down and enjoy a massage for 45 mins. They will flip you over and get your little winkle all excited and wank you off. No pressure on you to perform, just lie back and enjoy. That will cost you £80 for the hour and will include their titty's being rubbed all over you.

Enjoy

Offline Boundless

Hi all,

I went in and she's asked do you want 15 mins or 30 mins which I said 30 mins. She took her undies off and I was standing naked. She then put the condom on and started to jerk me, unfortunately I could not get myself to stiffen, for some reason she was giving me a handjob with the condom on.

I went into the room at around 53 past and I'm sure our session would've started at nearly 55 past since we had to sort out the money and taking our clothes off. After nothing happened between that time and 18.07 she said time was up, she said no titwank and kept stating 'come on baby'.

Certainly different from owo, pse experience which she described. She isn't as stunning as she looks. She didn't seem educated at all.

Def a big Negative review.

You could just cut and paste your post into the review section.

vw

Hi all,

Thats bad, did she look like photos ?

Duplox777

I will post in the negative section by cutting and pasting this post.

She did look like the photos, however her looks on the profile photos seem a bit exaggerated. Had no personality, no smile, no charm, no nothing. Clearly did not follow anything she put on her profile and I'm sure she must've got this typed up by someone. Her flat on the profile is exaggerated too.

Just checked and she has two different profiles on the same site named Zara and Layla! She puts her age on one profile aged 19 and another 20! 

vw

I will post in the negative section by cutting and pasting this post.

She did look like the photos, however her looks on the profile photos seem a bit exaggerated. Had no personality, no smile, no charm, no nothing. Clearly did not follow anything she put on her profile and I'm sure she must've got this typed up by someone. Her flat on the profile is exaggerated too.

Just checked and she has two different profiles on the same site named Zara and Layla! She puts her age on one profile aged 19 and another 20!
Such a shame to have a bad first punt, would play it safe next time and go for one of the popular forum girls.

See field reports for

Emily@19
Michelle independent
RaquelBlonde

And i'm sure some of the other guys can pass some suggestions in.  Just klet us know what floats your boat.

Duplox777

Thank you for the suggestions.

I probably won't have another punt for a while now, maybe a good thing. However I should've played it safe with the popular forum girls as you stated or the well rated aw members.

vw

Thank you for the suggestions.

I probably won't have another punt for a while now, maybe a good thing. However I should've played it safe with the popular forum girls as you stated or the well rated aw members.
Well when your over it, come back and we can update you on what's hot that week.  Hate seeing anyone having a bad time.

Good luck

VW

Offline Stapler

I agree with Dodo.

Go to a girl who performs an hours full body massage. At the end she will build up to a happy ending. No need for you to perform! £40 per hour plus £20 for hand relief.

Look here :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.2275

Which area are you from?

..S...

Duplox777

Thank you for the advice and suggestions guys, when I'm seeking another punt, I will let you guys know.

I'm from dudley which I can commute easily to birmingham and wolves by train.

Offline Stapler

If you are from Dudley then you must go and see our Natalli in Oldbury!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I guarantee she will make you cum!
Tell her she was recommended and you will get an hour for £70

..S...

Dodo

If you are from Dudley then you must go and see our Natalli in Oldbury!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I guarantee she will make you cum!
Tell her she was recommended and you will get an hour for £70

..S...

Yes, Nat will sort you out. Nice looking girl bit querky but good fun.