Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica Cute, Birmingham.  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Juankerr

Erica Cute External Link/Members Only

Its a relatively new profile so no AW feedback as yet and nothing on the UKP search but she looks really fit judging by the photo's and the likes list, if accurate is good too.

Anyone met her?

Magneto

The amount of views blows my mind..been on a few days and nearly 5000 views.

Offline Placebo88

I haven't seen her but there are reports of some dubious profiles and possible scams taking advantage of the Polish trademark of quality ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68264.0

Personally I would advise caution as the NEW NEW NEW title sounds alarm bells for me.If you do go for it maybe consider following the suggestions I made in the linked thread to minimise the potential damage.

Offline Juankerr

I haven't seen her but there are reports of some dubious profiles and possible scams taking advantage of the Polish trademark of quality ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68264.0

Personally I would advise caution as the NEW NEW NEW title sounds alarm bells for me.If you do go for it maybe consider following the suggestions I made in the linked thread to minimise the potential damage.
I had already researched that group when those and several other mainly Polish profiles first appeared in Birmingham a few weeks back. As far as I can see I don't think this profile is linked to them.

getonit

I agree , I don't think it is connected to the North west / Birmingham profiles discussed on the other thread, but having said that I have just done an AW search for polish girls available today and these are showing with the EXACT same distance from the post code I entered , I can't be bothered to paste all the profile links but most of these profiles are known :

Sonia Amazing
Blond Daisy
Lovely Julianna
Estella manch
Naomi Blonde
Amelia Blonda
Joanna naughty
Carla lovely
Erica Cute.

So , at the risk of being an over cautious bugger, what are the chances of all 10 girls really being available at the same address at 11Pm at night?

Offline Juankerr

As far as I can see I don't think this profile is linked to them.
Now relocated to Manchester so perhaps it is linked to the other group after all  :unknown: