Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW KATIE - Thai Girl Near JQ Birmingham  (Read 1958 times)

Lacoster

Spur of the moment meet during autumn so sept 2017

Was very horny that day and was in town anyway and really fancied a levels with a size 6-10 girl.
I Generally only see English girls due to overall past experiences however nothing hat was available took my fancy so I went with Katie with no real expectations other than to spunk my load.

Well she was exceptional and I highly recommend her!

Great communication. Safe location. Small simple dark room but clean and very inviting.

Showered before and after, there was no clock watching and all the towels and everything else you might expect was on offer and fully stocked. Very professional.

Katie is a typical, genuine sexy playful Thai and this meet took me back to Pattaya!

Nothing I coerced her into was off limits and this girl will accommodate your every need as far as I can tell!

We enjoyed a snog and she began a massage. She got me hard and played with my dick gave me a blowjob and rimmed my arse wonderfully!! I went down on her and feasted on her pussy and arse which was tremendous.

She rode me cow gorl making me come and I was very impressed that in no time at all she got me going for round two where doggy and anal was on offer with me managing to come a second time whilst reaming her wonderful tight little arse.

Can’t tecommend highly enough. Her pics are genuine although I have to admit she is not airbrushed in real life as you should probably expect. I enjoy the Thais I think they are incredible people and Katie is as good as it gets, wonderful sex and got me planning Thailand at the end of the year!

Her sexy playful tiger noises and that beautiful Thai spirit struck a real chord with me and made this meet one I have remembered!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline bearcat69

Great communication.

Wish I could say the same thing about the maid who does the coms for this group. :lol:

I'm up to two failed attempts to see Katie so far. :dash: Oh, well, hopefully third time will be lucky for me.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Plumpmilkyknockers

Great review thanks. I would love to see Katie sometime.

Ming

Thanks for the review Lacoster.

I would definitely go and see Katie again except for that shitty maid and the 50/50 chance of a B&S, so, unfortunately, she won't get a visit from me, but glad you were successful and had a good time.

Ming  :hi: