Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this good or bad? Aylesbury  (Read 840 times)

Offline Herts_Outcaller

So I've been seeing these two Brazilian girls recently.

Half the time when you ask for one, you get the other, today they switched location 5 minuted before start time, I also asked for a duo with both of them and only got one, even after confirming I'd see both. The secretary always answers the phone pretending to be one of them, but sometimes things get lost in translation or the relaying of messages. Half the services they advertise they don't do and services are a little bit limited. They also barely speak English which makes it hard to communicate what you want.

But...

I keep going back because they are both individually good looking, and are nice girls as well. They kiss passionately, fuck like champions, and are always glad to see you. Their accents are very sexy and they both generally ooze sex appeal. They charge only £60 for half an hour, and if you do manage to get both, you are really in luck.

anyways, this is one.

External Link/Members Only     or External Link/Members Only

and I THINK this is the other, who I know as Sophia. If not, it does look like her

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bumble1234

I guess you take the rough with the smooth. They look gorgeous so fill your boots. Which it sounds like you have been.

Offline Chorley

They look sexy, but having been messed about by Latinas before I don't think I could be tossed. Sounds like you had several enjoyaw.ounts so crack on. :cool: