Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Pandora's Box X Southampton  (Read 675 times)

Path to Zion

I've been looking at this profile lately and yes I've just been reading her negative reviews and the lastest one written by Aronteo where it was mentioned that this woman had a rude attitude and mocked the punter because he left early due to being put off.

Has anyone seen her recently or can they confirm whether she still has an attitude with punters as I'm half tempted to to book but I'd appreciate a little reassurance whether to do so or not. Many thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

Three negatives over 6 months!
She was on my hot list, but came off after seeing the reviews.
Start thinking with upstairs brain and not the one in your trousers  :hi:

Path to Zion

Three negatives over 6 months!
She was on my hot list, but came off after seeing the reviews.
Start thinking with upstairs brain and not the one in your trousers  :hi:

Thank you for your comment but I'd also just like to get some clarification on whether this woman still has an attitude?

Offline Hantsolo

Her last review on here was July 10th and a negative, I wouldn’t have thought her attitude has changed that quickly.

I’d also be surprised if anyone on here would go and see her based on the comments. But if you want to take one for the team......

Path to Zion

Her last review on here was July 10th and a negative, I wouldn’t have thought her attitude has changed that quickly.

I’d also be surprised if anyone on here would go and see her based on the comments. But if you want to take one for the team......

Thank you for your comment, obviously I am abit skeptical because of her negative reviews but I think I'll give her a ring and make a few enquiries and see how she responds. If I still get bad vibes then I'll look elsewhere.

Offline Zimbaman

Thank you for your comment, obviously I am abit skeptical because of her negative reviews but I think I'll give her a ring and make a few enquiries and see how she responds. If I still get bad vibes then I'll look elsewhere.

Big brain!! Not little brain!! Don’t do it  :lol: