Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angels in Paradise holidays - Phuket  (Read 2305 times)

Online Richjimbo

External Link/Members Only

Hi - has anyone had any experience of this place?  I am thinking on venturing to Thailand for the first time for a chilled holiday and this caught my attention.

Does anyone have other recommendations?

Thanks,

Offline ronthebrummie

Just book a flight and hotel, you’ll find more than enough company when you’re there

Offline Stickitin

Don’t waste your time with shit like that. Just book a normal holiday and make sure your hotel is girl friendly with no extra charge for bringing girls back. If you go to any of Phuket (patong), Pattaya or Bangkok you’ll have no problem finding girls.

Offline mandy18

External Link/Members Only

Hi - has anyone had any experience of this place?  I am thinking on venturing to Thailand for the first time for a chilled holiday and this caught my attention.

Does anyone have other recommendations?

Thanks,
I think this is a totally unnecessary way to go about your trip to Thailand. Just book your own flights and hotels, and read all the reviews on this site for the bars clubs and hotels, also loads of stuff on you tube. Also you can pm me if you want any more info, I have now had 18 Trips to Thailand

Online Richjimbo

Hi - thank you all for the feedback and suggestions.  I really appreciate it and very helpful!

Offline Schpdoinkle

Save your money and don’t bother with any travel agents. They’ll only take you to places where they get a kickback for bringing business into bars etc.

As others have said, better getting your own hotel that’s girl friendly and has no joiner fees. I’d try booking via booking.com or similar for your first night or two and find a place that suits you and your budget. You’ll be surprised hot little hotels can cost over in TH.

Same goes for transport over there, just go with the flow and never accept the tourist prices some places try to fleece you with. Insist on Taxis using the meter as well.

It goes a long way in places and the girls if you were to learn a few words of Thai (yes/no, please, thank you/no thank you and the numbers 1-10. Remember you can use Google Translate on your ‘phone but you’ll have a lot of fun with the girls if you try to speak Thai with them.

Go for it, you’ll have yourself a ball! And stay away from the Katoeys (unless you fancy trying one that is 555)

Offline METEOR

As above don't bother
I'm currently in Patong and you don't even have to try getting girls. You can pick up freelance girls in bars etc or try your luck at a normal girl on Thai friendly like I do

Offline tiny

When I was last in Thailand first night went down to the local bars, wasn't really comfortable with the way things worked. second night was sitting in the bar connected to my accomodation and I asked the barmaid what she was doing after work And would she like to go for a meal and a drink, as a result I spent the rest of the week with her. different strokes for different folks!