Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiana - Agency Barracuda - (Outcall)  (Read 3155 times)

Offline shagbambi

I was looking for a weekend punt at very short notice and booked Tiana via Agency Barracuda.  The entire booking was done online using their messaging system, and it was exceptionally efficient.  I was pleasantly surprised.  She arrived as agreed.

Tiana is also listed with Imperial and Diva too as Cleopatra.
External Link/Members Only

Tiana is a 23 year old Serbian girl.  Her pictures are genuine/accurate.  She is absolutely stunning, with a beautiful natural body (see below).  Conversation was fine, her English is pretty good.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her kissing is good and she mixes it up between FK and DFK.  RO, OW (after my first pop, so she was not too keen on fluids), fingering.  Sex in different positions. Very precise with time, but agency girls are. 

She was keen to ensure that I had a good time, so a positive punt with a very pretty girl. 

Offline realist

thanks for the review SB. Tried her out on an outcall and as always punts are unique - except when you get a quality WG.

She was pretty - more size 6-8 than 10 . Breast size B. Height around 6'5 - 6'6. Pics are representative. Agree that she was keen to please. However, she charged an extra £20 for taxi - hadn't confirmed with agency and didn't want to start on a negative so just coughed up. She was fine with OWO but as you say no CIM (and as she states). Great cowgirl and grind. She was happy with OWO second time but with a through wetwipe wipe - very thorough. Big negative for me was that her mouth stunk of smoke and she was desperate for a smoke and would have done so in the (non smoking) room.

Had booked for 2hrs and was on to my 3rd pop but that was taking time, she then got fidgety and said that it was only 2 pops in 2hrs and only allowed a 3rd because I was a "nice guy"- crazy but again didn't check this before hand so didn't argue. Have left a review on the agency site, interesting to see if it is posted. Overall good punt if going for 1hr punt but I would not repeat.