Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PartyGirlRee - Pontoon Dock  (Read 2093 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5449259) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: Jan  24- Mar 2024

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £60, 15 mins

Comms: all done via Phone call and few texts given door number on arrival

Appearance: Just like the pics , about 5’9 big boobs, Big Arse , Age is correct Id say on Profile, She has lost a lot of weight looks very good IMO

Services: OW, CG, Mish, Doggy

Nice clean modern apartment fit for purpose, works there with Tokyo saw her in the flat. Renee is a cool down to earth girl warm and bubbly, Was dressed wearing a lingerie set, I was able to grab onto her boobs and spank her ass whilst getting a very good OW BJ DT, pays attention sloppy and wet. She then let me put her in a few positions and pound the hell out of her no restrictions she can really take the D few moans and groans but nothing off putting, Highlight was smashing her in Doggy Ass up Face down. Hygiene on point no issues here.

Would I go back: yes and I may try OWO

Recommended : Yes she provides a good service not sure how good she is in a longer session though, Id say not really a GFE a more come and pin me down and smash the hell out of me type of vibe.

Any questions do ask.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Thanks for the intel, didn't realise Tokyo was now working from an apartment.  I hated that hotel.

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks for the intel, didn't realise Tokyo was now working from an apartment.  I hated that hotel.

🤣 yeah same here, it was like a toll gate setup in there you get checked by the staff then you may have to wait when you come out the lift. Only good thing is the free packet of crisps. Tokyo has lost some weight now as well, id revisit either way as she can take a pounding.

Offline sparkus

🤣 yeah same here, it was like a toll gate setup in there you get checked by the staff then you may have to wait when you come out the lift. Only good thing is the free packet of crisps. Tokyo has lost some weight now as well, id revisit either way as she can take a pounding.

Oh yes, I did enjoy my free bags of Walker's :lol:

Getting the thumbs up from her last punter as I stood by the lift was a low, even for this hobby.

Anyhow, gotta try Ree!

Offline Saltnpepper

Getting the thumbs up from her last punter as I stood by the lift was a low, even for this hobby.

Anyhow, gotta try Ree!

🤣 omg that's nuts, I reckon I must have seen some of my fellow punters on here leaving a few of these wg but you will just never know.

Yeah Ree is good food, a tiny bit taller than Tokyo bit more slender now
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 12:25:51 pm by Saltnpepper »

Offline Atrueyorkie

Anyhow, gotta try Ree!

Getting the thumbs up from the last punter is crazy  :lol: I dunno how’d I react to be honest.

Offline Saltnpepper

Getting the thumbs up from the last punter is crazy  :lol: I dunno how’d I react to be honest.

🤣👍🏾

Offline last_days_of_logan

Can confirm both girls are pound friendly

I prefered tokyo cause she had a more personal touch.

Have not seen Ree since the weight loss...interested to know if her ass is still as big

slightly worried about the size of Tokyo's behind if she too has lost weight...

Offline Bassman

Have not seen Ree since the weight loss...interested to know if her ass is still as big

You got a link for Tokyo bud?

Offline Donnywonders

Yeah Renee used to see long time bk interested to see her now though

Offline Saltnpepper

Battys still there, saw a video recently of her