Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD - Shoreditch outcall  (Read 1322 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline s8ds8ck

External Link/Members Only

Time: 1.5 hours
Price: 340

Adding this review more as a memory for me - her reputation in this arena seems more or less unrivalled.

TLDR: A wet and anal focussed epic encounter - with a WG whose comms/organisation/timing are exemplary.

Long version (and sorrynotsorry if this is too long - stop reading now!)
I had been back and forth with xxxDaisy for an incall, and agreed on a date/time, submitted a booking as requested. Then silence.
I then contacted Classycathy21 - despite her 2 hour minimum and location not exactly meeting my requirements - but did not get a response for over a week.
Off the cuff, I messaged KDD - expecting her to knock me back as my AW feedback is quite old (Daisy had requested a deposit for this reason).
K replied almost immediately - and a flurry of AW messages exchanged led me to book a day use room which i could have until 6pm.

I had conjured up a couple of role play setups and sent them to K. The waitress scene involved vegetables- she suggest some larger, girthier ones than I had thought of - game on!

Come the day, I spent the day “working” from the hotel room - could not stop thinking about what was to come.
K had switched to Whatsapp on the day to confirm the appointment and i sent her my room number, as well as a picture of the food i had brought. She messaged again to confirm she was on her way and just before the allotted time, she knocked at the door.

Physically she was not that different to the image from the numerous descriptions provided on this forum, though her butt was bulkier than I anticipated. She has a body built for sin (pleasure not speed) and I found her definitely attractive.
She quickly got changed into outfit #1 as the slutty schoolgirl episode began. Much groping, snogging, licking, slurping followed, concluding in pop 1 (sadly of 1) while buried in her arse, belly-down anal.

A short interlude and cleanup before role play 2 started, with K dressing in a slutty waitress.
I requested a glass of piss - her aim failed slightly but a good cupful followed. Tasted of tea and she apologised for having had a chai latte 😂
She/we then got to work though the veggies:
carrot, cucumber, courgette, parsnip, aubergine, butternut squash (last 2 were her suggestions as she wanted a stretching challenge).
The squash was a step far but the rest made it. Aubergine was pussy only but the rest also went in her butt (i think). I also got my fists to work (I am blessed with small hands) - unexpected box 1 ticked.
I got her to anally ride me CG and asked if she could piss while still impaled on me. OMG - what a feeling that was - box 2 ticked.

Summary:
The outcall-only does add a cost and admin overhead, but for me it was totally worth it. It’s far more than i have ever spent on a punt, and could not afford this more than once a year. TBH, if this was my final punt, I would still be in a happy place. KDD is a one-off - and I’m glad I got the experience.

Offline Trapstar1

This sounds mental! Well done you -  ticking all your boxes!!  :diablo: