Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess__Amber - Tower Bridge  (Read 5239 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436130) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline highlandamatuer

Link
External Link/Members Only
£300.00 for one-hour incall (at a hotel organised by her).  No extras.

Communication/Booking
Comms initially via AW then WhatsApp.  All agreed a few days before the meet. 
Comms on the day were good. I was running late due to a meeting, but she was very relaxed.

Logistics
im not local but was down for work. Was a rather swanky hotel about 15 minutes walk from tower bridge.  Walked past the reception into the lift and away we went.

The girl
wow, just wow.  incredible.  local girl i recon, easy mid twenties.  dancer, really fit, great curves.  beatiful soft dark skin, long long legs, great rack for such a small frame, amazing ass.  definately the girl in the pictures.  not often im that suprised at how hot someone is (usually its the dissapointment when they open the door).

Services
asked for anal and that was fine.  wanted gfe, relaxed.  no extras, all included in price.

Meeting
arrived at the hotel, handed the cash over, went for shower and got the small talk out the way.  some kissing, she was great, went slowly at my request and hands went everywhere.  she seemed to be having fun too.
she got on here knees and gave me the best bj in a long time.  none of the usual wank and suck to make you cum as soon as.  then i lay her on the bed and went down on her.  big clit but lovely pussy none the less.  i then bent her over and marvelled at her ass.  had a go on there before i slid my dick in and fucked her for as long as i could before exploding. 
then chilled out for 10 minutes beofore more oral until i popped again. 
then went on my merry way

verdict
10/10
incredibly nice girl, fucking hot, made me feel a million dollars
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 02:29:59 pm by highlandamatuer »

Offline expeller

Is this the same SP?

London / Niche Sephardi Cutie - large labia and big clit
« on August 08, 2019, 01:03:07 pm »
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I visited her this morning for a half hour at £100 in a hotel suite close to Old Street. Her AW webpage is accurate. A nice looking black girl with pierced tongue and a nose ring. She has particularly large labia and one of the largest clits I have had the pleasure to suck; nice breasts and nipples too. She is fun to be with and certainly gives the impression of enjoying the giving and taking of pleasure.

Offline highlandamatuer

Offline expeller

That is the old address. Did she have a tongue and nose piercing?

Offline expeller

When I saw her she had longer hair, but I think it must be the same person. Her clitoris was very large.

Offline diver ted

Expeller
I think the woman you reviewed in 2019 on AW as
Niche Sephardi Cutie
is now on AW as
Vanessa Luxe
Hope that helps.
DT

Offline Bartolomeo

She's got face pics up now (although according to her blog it might not be for long). Very pretty with alt look, which i'm into.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She's got face pics up now (although according to her blog it might not be for long). Very pretty with alt look, which i'm into.

+a Goddess__Amber looks smok'in hot!

Offline nohey1

I Just enquired about her services but she requested a deposit.  :thumbsdown: Did you get the same at all OP?

Offline highlandamatuer

As I had good feedback she was happy not to take the deposit.