Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty babe xx - Tooting  (Read 1726 times)

2 review(s) for naughty babe xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In a house on a quiet residential street off Tooting Broadway, halfway between Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway tube stations. There sounded like one other girl in the house but I don't know if she works too.

POSITIVES

- Good communications, quick replies to texts and phone was answered.
- Nice little body, very short (about 5'0") and petite. Big fake boobs if that's your thing. She had just had them done and the scars were visible.
- Hungarian but spoke good English.
- Enthusiastic enough when the action started.

NEGATIVES

- Not that pretty. Wonky teeth and a lip piercing. Unlikely to be 25 as in the profile, I'd hazard a guess at 30.
- Although the BJ technique was good, it was covered which is not what the profile says.
- I asked to give her a facial but she said that was extra (another lie on profile). There was no persuading her.
- Offered her cheek when I went in for a kiss on the lips. I eventually got her to kiss.
- Not a nice room. 'Bed' was a mattress on the floor with a towel on it. It looked pretty dirty so chose not to lie on it when she offered. Made her kneel on the floor for the BJ and then for doggy I kind of crouched behind her to minimise my contact with the mattress.
- I asked to wash my hands afterwards and she just said the bathroom was occupied. Wasn't offered an alternative or allowed to wait a couple of minutes.

OVERALL

I probably should have been more assertive with her but I was hungover and not in the mood. She actually has a very decent body and it was great grabbing her arse when doing her from behind. But the points above are enough for me to mark this as a Negative.

James999

Sounds pretty shit, the bathroom occupied probably meant she had her next client hding in there waiting for you to leave, as such unlikely she was going to wash or change the towel on the bed between clients  :vomit:

Offline pumps

Funnily enough this is the same place/house i went to and met this hungarian lady i made a report here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26188.0     Also noting that same dirty matress on the floor haha.

I also went on a second ocasion and they baited and switched me with the girl you met.

In my opinion she looked romanian and she was F**king disgusting looking, even my penis which is normally doing the thinking told me to hot foot it out of there.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Theres always at least 2 girls working out of this place. so maybe it was the other girl or boss hiding in the room.