Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mirian Chocolate - Tower Hamlets - London  (Read 170 times)

1 review(s) for Mirian Chocolate (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dstratford

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Girl on the phone is not miriam, as miriam cannot speak a word of english.
A quiet residential area, but she books back to back, so not as quiet as id like.
Price
£80 for 1 hour
The Girl
Looks pretty much just like her pictures, just without the makeup. probably older than her stated age of 35, and just a little heavier than the pictures would make it seem, but i prefer a thicker figure so it was ok.
The Punt
She let me in to a seemingly empty house, i paid (after a short conversation where she asked questions in Spanish, and i repeated that i didn't understand a word she  was saying in English) and she took the money and came back quickly. Using hand gestures she got me to lie on the bed and began by kissing and licking my torso, and working her way down to give me a blowjob (with a condom). the kissing and licking was nice and the blowjob was great, with no teeth scraping whatsoever. After a while i directed her into missionary position and started having sex. I'm pretty big so i was really happy to find that she extreme wet. wet enough that it was making loud noises just doing slow strokes. We tried doggy but i was to big for her, so switched to having her on top. Most punts the girl sits on my dick and just vibrates herself, but Miriam was much more enthusiastic, and actually rode my dick. in the end we finished on missionary again and then i left with her again chattering in Spanish and me not understanding a word.
All in all the punt was good, but the fact that she couldn't do doggy was an issue for me