Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Duo bookings in Suffolk /Essex/Norfolk  (Read 637 times)

Shynuthorny69

So as title says self explanatory really, always wanted to try FFM and looking for recommendations that don't cost the earth.. Already have a duo in mind that may be happening next week but not set in stone yet... Your help is appreciated guys

Jas1975

Price point?  Any other requirements?

Shynuthorny69

South of 300 per hour, good range of services owo and dfk a must... No preference on nationality but obviously attractive... And preferably fully bi :)

Jas1975

South of 300 per hour, good range of services owo and dfk a must... No preference on nationality but obviously attractive... And preferably fully bi :)

If you read my reviews you will see I've had two threesomes in Essex/Suffolk...........  Both in your price point for OWO.  Don't know about DFK as it is not a requirement of mine...

Shynuthorny69

Thanks buddy I'll take a look, like I say I currently have a duo in mind, if it goes off I'll write a review, just gotta wait for them to get back from their hols and see whats what

Jas1975

Thanks buddy I'll take a look, like I say I currently have a duo in mind, if it goes off I'll write a review, just gotta wait for them to get back from their hols and see whats what

If you've not had an FFM get it booked, it is awesome....

Shynuthorny69

Already got message off to them so just gotta wait and see :) ones a regular of mine the others her friend (haven't met her friend yet but she has very positive feedback and seems to please, they are both fully bi..

Jas1975

Already got message off to them so just gotta wait and see :) ones a regular of mine the others her friend (haven't met her friend yet but she has very positive feedback and seems to please, they are both fully bi..

Well if you do go ahead I look forward to the Review, might be someone new for me to try too :D